C•h•a•p•t•e•r II

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV
I woke up and got ready for the day. Then I headed to the kitchen to get something to drink, but as I stepped right into the kitchen an unfamiliar voice greeted me.

"Good morning Y/N-ssi."

It was the voice of my wife.

Wife?

Oh right. I got married two days ago. I'll never get used to this. Currently she is cooking some breakfast on our shared apartment. We are living together but we have separate rooms. Actually it was the first time we have seen each other since our wedding, I had too much work to do and left her all alone. Which I felt really apologetic of. How cruel of me to leave her just like that?

"Good morning as well." I replied.

"You're all dressed up. Are you leaving already?" Chaeyoung-ssi asked.

"Yes. I apologize but I have a meeting by 9:00."

"But its only 7:00? Aren't you a little too early?"

"I have other matters to attend to." I replied.

"I see. Looks like we can't have breakfast together this time."

"I apologize once again. As well as for leaving the day after our wedding."

Our marriage is something we didn't want. We don't know each other at all. Though, I probably know more information about her than she does about me, but we haven't really talked. Just simple this and that.

"Its alright. I understand. How about dinner?" She asked "It's just that, I don't want to live with you as a total stranger."

"Dinner sounds good." I answered.

"Then I guess I'll see you later. Stay safe!"

"See you later as well." I said as I headed to work.

ROSE's POV
Dinner came and now I am sitting across Y/N. He was already here when I arrived.

"I haven't ordered since I do not know of your food preferences."

"I basically eat everything." I confessed.

After we ordered it was time for us to wait. He was simply sitting there meanwhile I kept drinking water. The awkwardness is eating us both. Ugh this won't do.

Y/N's POV
I noticed how Chaeyoung-ssi kept on drinking water. She must have been bored. I am not great with conversations after all unless it is business related. I am not exactly a social butterfly.

"Park Chaeyoung-ssi." I called her. Disrupting the awkward silence.

"Chaeyoung is fine. You don't have to be so formal. We're basically married, it would definitely sound weird to other people."

Yes. Married.

"Then I'll call you that from now on."

"What is it by the way?"

"When were you informed about our marriage?"

"Hmm. About a month ago. Why?"

"I see. I was informed that very morning."

"What?! Really? I guess I'm luckier than you are. Though between the two of us you were more composed."

"It was nothing. I mean, I have to be."

"I'm not gonna lie. I was really shocked. Anyone would have been. But here we are now, aren't we?"

"Yes. Here we are. And the food as well."

The two of us kept conversing. Mostly Chaeyoung. We took turns asking questions and such. But we are still very cautious of giving out informations about ourselves.

As our talk continued, I noticed how contrasting our personalities are. Chaeyoung, though she is kind of shy, probably because of our current status, I can see her bubbliness. She told me stories about her members and her idol life. On the other hand, I am on the 'answer questions precise and concise alone' side. No need to lengthen your answer. My voice is monotonous while she has an animated one.
-
We finally arrived back at the apartment but before we both proceed to our respective rooms Chaeyoung turned to me.

"Y/N, thank you for today. I hope we can get to know each other more, and I am looking forward to being your friend. Let's get along, okay? Good night!" She said as she went to the direction of her room.

ROSÉ's POV
I quickly went to my room and plopped down on my bed. Thousands of thoughts raced through my mind but for now what I need is sleep. I have to meet my members tomorrow after all. Am I gonna survive it?
——————————————————————————
A/N: Let me know what you think so far. Thank you for reading!