C•h•a•p•t•e•r XVII

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
ROSÉ's POV
Y/N and I went to a local restaurant. I asked him not to bring me somewhere expensive since I want to experience the locals' lives. I want to be a traveller not a tourist.

We ordered our food and dig in right away. The service was pretty good and the atmosphere is lively. It feels good being here, hearing people talk about how their days went and seeing how normal people live and enjoy their lives. Something both Y/N and I don't have.

I am a celebrity. An idol. I love my job, since I love what I am doing. But with fame comes many other things. The love and hate of people and the loss of privacy. You'll constantly have a busy schedule, trying to accomplish many things at once. You're constantly in the spotlight and one wrong move will cause your downfall.

Y/N is similar to me. He is always being pressured. To be honest I feel envious of how he can remain calm and collected despite all the pressure being put into him. But at the same time its sad, it can be because he already became numb or he is trying his best to look as calm and collected as possible. He is always surrounded by people ready to pounce on him whenever they had the chance, people who would take advantage of him because of his powerful status.

After eating our lunch, we decided to wander around. I wanted to just walk aimlessly so I asked him not to call for his driver. I am confident on not getting lost or whatever since Y/N is with me.

The weather is perfect for a walk and I wanted to enjoy this vacation as much as I could. From time to time, I would see a food I'd like to try and we would stop to buy some, Y/N would do the talking and pay for the food while I eat happily. Apparently, he is also fluent in Greek. Then one time as we stopped by the seventh food stall I'd like to give a try, the vendor said something that made Y/N's ears turn red, and it made me hella curious why.

He quickly bid farewell and we headed to a park where we could sit down on one of the benches. As we sat there I noticed that his ears are still red. I wonder what could have the old lady said.

"Y/N." I called but no answer. "Hey, Y/N!" I said louder as I poked his arm.

Y/N got out of his trance and he looks surprised. But what caught my attention the most is that his whole face up to his neck is red. I panicked.

"Yah! Do you have allergic reaction to any of the food we ate?" I kept thinking about our previous conversations and he didn't mention any allergies, only to women. Excluding me obviously.

Instead of answering he simply shook his head and averted his gaze from me. I thought he was simply trying to deny that he has allergic reaction, he probably thinks I would feel bad for noticing it just now, since I keep insisting that he eat what I eat as well. He turned his head completely from me and coughed a little. Goodness. Why can't he just tell me that he does have allergic reaction? I wonder on what food it could be?

"Y/N, come on tell me what food did you have allergy in?" I keep saying. "I'm talking to you Y/N." He keeps avoiding me and insisting that he's alright. I want to get him some medicine but its too far and what if once I came back he already fainted? His constant assurance didn't helped at all.

Before he had any time to react I grabbed his face with both hands and made him look at me. His face is flushed, its extremely warm. And he is looking at me shyly. His brows then furrowed and his lips turned into a small pout. And believe me, after seeing him like this...he definitely looked attractive. He looks adorable. I gained my reasoning once again and then it clicked.