C•h•a•p•t•e•r V

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV
Chaeyoung told me that she wanted to have lunch together with her members. I told her she could, but she said that I'll be coming with her which is why I am currently sitting together with them at a restaurant somewhere in Seoul.

"Hi brother-in-law!"

I greeted them with a bow, which they reciprocated.

"Its nice that you can join us for lunch." Jisoo-ssi said.

"Yes."

"Looks like you're not excited one bit." Jennie-ssi stated. From what I see, Jennie-ssi is very wary of me. Who wouldn't be?

"Unnieeee! Stop teasing brother-in-law!" Lisa-ssi told her.

"I am teasing no one."

"Its alright, Lisa-ssi."

"Lisa-ssi? Wahh. Brother-in-law is really unique. You can drop the -ssi. You're already married to our Chaeyoungie so basically you are family!" She said.

"Yah Lalisaaa!" Chaeyoung said she must have been embarassed.

"Alright, alright. Settle down. Let's order right away!"

As the waiter took our orders, I asked them to serve me some coffee since I forgot to drink one this morning. It hasn't happened before.

"So brother-in-law," Lisa said "I heard you are a really quiet person. I mean it is a good thing though. Anyway, I just wanna ask how have you been?"

Lisa was sitting on my left, a chair was left unoccupied between us. Across her is where Jennie-ssi is sitting, then Jisoo-ssi while Chaeyoung sits opposite me.

"I have been well."

"Ooh! What a short reply. Hehe."

"There isn't any changes with my schedule. Tons of meetings and paperworks are still present as well."

Lisa nodded.

"I see. So how's the married life?" She said with a grin.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung reprimanded her.

"Okaaaaay!"

Before I could give a reply the waiter came back to serve me some coffee but he tripped and almost got Chaeyoung drenched with an extremely hot coffee. I reached for her quickly, and move her away from the cup of coffee. Good thing I was able to prevent it, thanks to my quick reflexes.

"Are you alright?" I asked Chaeyoung as I scanned her searching for any discomfort.

"I'm absolutely fine...but your hand!"

My hand?

Oh, so that is where the burning sensation is coming from. I took a glance at my hand which is completely red, then back at Chaeyoung. I reached for my handkerchief and wiped my hand.

"Its alright. I'm glad you weren't hurt."

"Oh my god! Look at you! Does it hurt? Oh obviously it does right? Wait here! I'll look for a first aid kit!" She suddenly went to the manager for it and I was left at the table while people spectate over what is happening. The waiter keeps on apologising and the other customers have a surprised look on their faces.

As soon as Chaeyoung came back she applied some ointment for my burned hand.

"I gotta hand it to you brother-in-law, that was impressive."