C•h•a•p•t•e•r XI

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
ROSÉ's POV
The girls told me that I should stay the night. But I declined, instead Lalisa thought of a bright idea to spend the night at my shared apartment with Y/N. At first I told them that I don't think he will want that since he himself has never brought anyone over. But after they said that it looks like he won't mind and that the apartment belongs to me as well, I was convinced. He wouldn't get angry, right?

After we arrived at the apartment I told them to stay inside my room and I'll just bring something to drink which they obliged. But as I was getting us drinks, I felt something heavy on my back and a pair of arms around my shoulders! Someones embracing me! I shouted and the person released me, I turned around and was about to punch the culprit but I was met with a sad looking pair of eyes staring right into my own.

It was Y/N.

Right. How could I have forgotten that he is here? But more importantly why does he look so sad? I was really shocked to see him in this state, what the hell happened?

I must have shouted loudly since my members came rushing to the kitchen.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Lisa yelled.

"Rosie!" Jennie unnie shouted.

"What's the commotion here-"

They all looked back and forth. Y/N was holding his left ear with his back turned to them while one of my hands raised and was about to throw him the can of soda I was holding. I lowered my hand slowly. I forgot to mention to him that my members would be here.

"Its only brother-in-law." Lisa said with a confused expression.

"Hey! What did you do?" Jennie unnie said in a threatening tone as she stood beside me, arms crossed.

I placed my hand on her arm. "I was simply startled unnie."

"Of what exactly?" With a raised eyebrow and a threatening glare Jennie unnie asked.

Jisoo unnie on the other hand took it as an opportunity to tease me "Oooh I wonder what it is?"

"Nothing! Here are your drinks.' Handing over the drinks to my annoying friends 'Oh right! I'm sorry I didn't tell you that they'd be here."

"It's alright." His face was back to its usual state."I'll be in my room then." He said as he dipped his head before disappearing back to his room.

We were left there as the trio looked in my direction waiting for some explanation. I told them I was just shocked since he appeared beside me and told me to pass some water to him. But obviously they didn't buy it, I kept on saying that it's the truth and luckily they dropped the topic.

My mind then wandered to how he looked at me a while ago. It was the first time. The very first time, he showed such strong emotions. At times I would recognize the emotions solely from his voice, then I saw it changed the time we saw Seungjoo oppa, and now that sad expression.

He looks really sad. I should talk to him sooner but for now let's try to get some sleep.
-
"This place is luxurious." Lisa said as we ate breakfast.

"As expected of his status." Jennie unnie replied.

"I always forget how wealthy brother-in-law is. Remember the party back then? The crowd went wild and they acknowledged him way too much."

"Speaking of, where is he?" Jisoo unnie asked.

Right. It's already 9 am and he still hasn't left his room. I remembered what happened the night before. Something is up with him, I haven't had the chance to talk to him again though. Aside from the sad expression on his face, the more important issue is...WHAT'S WITH THE HUG?!