C•h•a•p•t•e•r IX

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV
I have always been someone who keeps his feelings locked. My mother said that it can easily be my weakness, therefore I should learn to keep them from leaking out. It is a disadvantage. It is something you shouldn't dwell too much in. For it'll cause you your own failure.

I have always been respectful to others. Since my father said I have to treat everyone with respect. So they'll treat me that in return. He told me that but has he ever respected me in any way?

My parents often told me the things I have to do. They told me how should I dress, how should I speak, what kind of things should I learn, and what I should do in general.

But ever since meeting Chaeyoung, my reasoning began to change. She kept asking me questions I don't have particular answer to. She kept telling stories that are unacceptable to how a person like me should behave. She kept doing things that would have gotten her in trouble if she lived in the same family I grew up into.

Everything she do made me question my whole existence. Even after becoming friends with Seojun, I remained the same. But when Chaeyoung entered the picture, things changed.

Since the first time I saw her walking down the aisle, she had unintentionally filled my thoughts.

There wasn't a single woman that got me interested before, I was too busy following my parent's orders. But when the two of us got married, I have no choice but to see her from time to time. To hear her voice, as she talked about different kinds of things.

I have never really thought about it before, but ever since meeting Chaeyoung, I began to feel like I am finally...living.

I want to see her smile and to hear her laugh. And at times I felt that I wanted to be the reason behind it. Being with her made me feel things I haven't felt before. Though I am fully aware of what these feelings are, hearing them from everyone else around me, being able to experience it was proven to be difficult to me.

I know I have been annoying her with my unusual behavior these days, but I had to think things through. Since coming to terms with how I feel towards her will change everything.

ROSÉ's POV
These days I have noticed Y/N's unusual behavior. From the time we have been living together, his usual routine was easy to memorize, but suddenly I found it kind of difficult. One thing I have paid great attention to is the fact that he is avoiding me. His out more often and we rarely spoke for the past few days.

Come to think of it. We haven't had a single meal together as well. I looked at the lunch I prepared for myself and I decided on something. Why don't I pay his office a visit?
-
After half an hour, I finally arrived at their company. The employees noticed me right away but before anyone was able to approach me, an older looking man reprimanded them. He gave me a respectful bow and I did the same.

"I wasn't expecting your visit, madam." The old man said.

"Oh! It was a sudden visit. I didn't exactly have an appointment with him."

"Not that you needed one in the first place. My name is Kim Haneul, the Young Master's aide. It is my pleasure to welcome you here, Madam Park Chaeyoung." He said.

"Thank you for welcoming me!"

"Let's head this way. He is currently at a meeting, but it will be ending in half an hour."
-
"You can wait here, madam." Mr. Kim said as he brought me to Y/N's office.