C•h•a•p•t•e•r XXXII

A/N: Hiiiii everyone! This is the last chapter. I want to thank you for being here. Don't forget to vote, comment, and add this one to your reading lists!

Give our Rosie lots of love!and like always, happy reading!

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————

BREAKING NEWS: Lee Group CEO, Lee Y/N, and Blackpink Main Vocalist, Park Chaeyoung, announced their marriage.

-

The day has finally arrived.

The wedding bells can be heard.

The endless talks between the guests who are all waiting for the ceremony to begin can be heard as well.

Today is not like any other day.

Today is special.

It is a day to be remembered for the rest of their lives.

ROSÉ's POV
I once asked myself, "Are weddings supposed to be like this? Shouldn't your wedding be with someone you love, not with someone whom you just met that day?"

And today, the answer to that question would be realized.

-

I received a tremendous amount of congratulatory messages as soon as the news got out.

To my right, my mom is busy calming down my dad. And to my left, my sister Alice is busy talking with my members.

As I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I cannot help but smile.

Yes.

This is how it should be. The people whom I want to be here are all here, and the reason for doing this is something that I want. That I really want.

Soon, I'll be walking down the aisle. Not because I have to, but because I want to.

Y/N's POV
An arranged marriage.

I knew that would be the case. But I've never once suspected that the person whom I will love for the rest of my life would be the same person I will be in an arranged marriage. To think that I'd get this lucky.

"You nervous?" Seojun asked as he fixed his tie.

"Very." I replied.

"Ooooh! The great Lee Y/N admitted that he is nervous?! I never thought I'd see this day come." He said while laughing at me.

"How can I not be nervous? Every time I see Rosie I get so nervous, you know." Fiddling with the sleeves, I tried to calm myself.

"You're really adorable, aren't you?" Seojun told me cheekily. "But I am happy for you. Very."

"I know."

"I'll leave first, I have something to check."

"Something? Are you sure it's not someone?" Raising my eyebrow at him dramatically.

"Yah!"

"Fine fine. You should leave now. You don't want to keep her, I mean whatever it is you should be doing, waiting."

Seojun sighed at my remark, "I'll see you in a bit."

-

Walking back and forth inside the room, I tried my best to keep my heart from jumping out of my chest. I am too nervous that I didn't even realize that someone entered the room and is watching me as I performed some breathing exercises.