C•h•a•p•t•e•r XXII

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV
Rosie looks shocked from what I said.

She is probably expecting me to say something along the lines that it'll be better if we stay away from each other, or that my mother was right all along. And I could never, ever, say those words. Not to her. Not to the woman I dearly love. Not to my Rosie.

I can feel my heart aching as I continue to look on her. She looks exhausted. And it pains me to see her this way.

"W-what did you say?" She said barely a whisper, but I was able to catch it.

"I said I am still crazy in love with you. Nothing changed." I told her once again, she kept her eyes on me probably doubting what I said. "Regarding what happened, I found out this morning, before we had breakfast." I told her honestly.

"You what? This morning?" She said in disbelief. I am not sure if she is really angry at me, or the circumstances she is currently in made her angry at everything and I was the perfect person to get angry to, not that I know the reason behind why, but even if its that way I won't back down.

"Yes. But I didn't asked, since you didn't told me about it. And I feel like you're not ready to tell it to me."

"Is that's what your meeting for?"

"It is." She nodded her head as I noticed tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"What...what did they say?" Her voice sounded strained.

I didn't want to answer but still I did, "Awful things. Especially my mother."

"She is not wrong though."

"But she is. All of them were, and when it comes to you none of them will ever be right."

"They were right. About the scandal stuff, celebrity life does have all that." She chuckled bitterly.

"I don't care. I don't know what happened, but I am willing to listen if you're ready to talk about it. But the fact that I love you remains."

Seojun along with her members are still here. Simply watching us, I can see how worried they are at Rosie and I am glad that she has people like them in her life. 

"I...I want to be alone." Rosie said as she headed to her room, leaving us all.

Not long after the girls said they'd go home, Seojun left a little later after they did telling me to be strong and to give him a call if I would ever need anything.

-

I sat all alone at the living room, replaying the things that happened.

The moment I woke up, I received a call. It was my mother's secretary. She told me that I am expected to arrive at my mother's office right away. She simply said there are matters to be discussed.

I took a bath and prepared myself for the day. As I get dressed I received another call, this time it was from Mr. Kim Haneul. And what he said made my heart ache. So damn much.

"Sir, please take a look at the file I have sent you."

And so I did.

The file contained pictures of Rosie and her friend Lee Seungjoo talking. And the next thing I knew they are involved in a dating scandal. Articles, lots of it were being released, all of it containing various opinions regarding the matter.