C•h•a•p•t•e•r XV

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
ROSÉ's POV
Y/N is smiling.

He really is.

I have never seen a smile as precious as his.

The feeling of being able to see his smile and being the reason behind it gives me a sense of pride. A smile directed to me, only for me.

If I were to say that I don't find him attractive is definitely a lie. My members said that he is, everyone says he is. I remember the time I walked down the aisle, the first time I met him. He is attractive that's for sure, but as time passes by he looks...much more handsome than before.

Y/N can be both predictable and unpredictable at the same time. There is no telling what he would do, but each time he manages to catch me off guard. The way he says the things he wants to say, the sincerity behind it. I know he is deprived of affection from his parents, they expect too much from him and even though he manages to meet their expectations its still not enough.

"You should smile more." I told him.

"If that's what you want, then I will." He replied.

"A lot of girls would probably fall for you even more." I muttered to myself.

"Pardon?" He asked.

"I said it's getting late."

"Oh. Right, you have an appointment tomorrow." I nodded at his words.

I pushed myself from the railings and we both headed for the exit, but before leaving the rooftop I took one last look at the magnificent view, letting my eyes linger for a few seconds.

"Thank you again, Y/N. I'll never forget this." I said.
-
After that incident, weeks passed.

I went to my schedule. Photoshoots, meetings, events etc.Y/N on the other hand, was occupied with tons of paperwork. Looks like his mother is making him do additional work.

He barely sleeps. He wakes up early in the morning to go to work and goes home late in the evening.

At times, I would do my best to stay awake to wait for him, though I would always use the excuse that I can't sleep. Ever since that time he brought me to the rooftop, a place he calls his safe haven, he has been more open to me. Yes, he goes to work early, but he'll make sure to cook breakfast. Yes, he goes home late, but he would always bring me food. Yes, he rarely messaged me, but he would always send handwritten letters and gifts my way. Like how the hell is he doing that?

One night, he goes home really late. I was waiting for him since I had gone home late as well. It was already 4:00 am and he is still not here. I was in the living room when I heard the door open revealing Y/N. He didn't look tired nor did his clothes crinkled. Once he noticed my presence he made his way towards me.

"Hi. Can't sleep?"

"Sort of." I answered.

"I see. Busy day?" He asked as he sat on the couch.

"Hmm, kinda. Well if you add the fact that Lisa has been bothering me nonstop and Jisoo unnie teasing me a lot lately, yeah."

"They're as lively as always, aren't they?"

"Indeed." I nodded my head, "What about you?"

He thought for a moment before answering "The same as usual. The only thing that has changed is the urge to go back here."