C•h•a•p•t•e•r XVIII

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
ROSÉ's POV
Y/N and I journeyed to Crete. The flight is almost as long as last time. Once we arrived at Crete we were driven towards Agreco Farm where the wedding will take place. The wedding will be held tomorrow while tonight the bride and groom will throw one last party.

I kept close to him, but not close enough that I would look clingy. I have to make sure that I won't make a fool of myself, even with Y/N's assurance that I'll do great I can't still shake off the nervousness inside me.

"Ready?" He asked. I simply nodded my head.

We are headed towards one of the many halls at the place where the party will took place. Starting this afternoon until late in the evening.

As soon as we stepped inside the room, people quickly gave us their attention. Mostly on Y/N since he rarely attend these kinds of events. They marvelled at him as seen by their shocked expressions. Some people spared me a glance
as well but their focus is in entirely on him. We made our way towards our assigned table where we are greeted by someone.

"I'm glad you made it, Mr. Lee." The young man gladly told us.

"I have to." Y/N responded.

"You never really change do you." He said while shaking his head "My brother will be here in a few minutes. Take a seat please."

We took a seat opposite the man. His gaze was then averted from Y/N to me.

"Oh where are my manners? I'm Elliot Vargas. Enrique's younger brother."

"Roseanne Park, Y/N's-

"Wife. Everyone knows believe me. And they're all envious. I mean, no woman has ever been this close to him before. You're a singer, right?"

"Yes I am."

"Cool. Mind if I hear ya sing sometime?" He asked me while tilting his head.

Y/N then intervened. "You're brother's taking his precious time isn't he?"

Elliot chuckled. "He probably is."

More people came into the room, and some took the remaining seats on our table. But the stars of the night are yet to appear.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lee, you too as well Mrs. Lee."

"Its my pleasure as well."

A couple more people introduced themselves both to me and Y/N. A few more minutes and the couple finally made their entrance. People applaud as they entered the room, gave their speeches, and officially started the party.

Food and drinks were served, music can be clearly heard in the whole room, and people chatting among themselves. As well as people trying to talk to Y/N.

"Have you been enjoying your stay in here?"

"We are."

But they can't get more than a single sentence out of him. Not that they can force him to do so, they're quite careful, all of them wanting to leave a good impression in him. No wonder he finds events like this tiring.

"Mr. Lee, we would like to extend our greetings to you once again for your marriage." One of them said.

"Thank you." Y/N replied.