C•h•a•p•t•e•r XIX

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV
I am currently waiting at the common room for Rosie. I heard about what transpired between her and Song Jiah. Knowing Rosie she would have handled it perfectly and I am right.

Up until now I don't know what my mother has been thinking. Song Jiah is known for being spoiled rotten by her parents. She isn't someone who worked extremely hard for her position. So she isn't of any threat towards my Rosie.

I was deep in thoughts when I heard someone cleared their throat in attempt to catch my attention.

"The madam is ready." The lady stated.

Rosie came out of her room and I immediately focused my full attention on her alone. She is wearing a navy colored dress and she simply let down her elegant blonde hair. But, damn, how can someone look as breathtaking as she is?

I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do or what to say. Couple of snickerings can be heard as the people who are with us in the room excused themselves.

"This is the first time I've seen you dress up." Rosie said. "I mean you look dashing as well during our wedding but I wasn't really paying attention."

I am the one who is supposed to compliment her though.

"You look absolutely breathtaking." I finally able to say.

"Really?" I nodded. "Thanks to the team you sent. They were a big help."

"You'd look the same even without their help though."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" Rosie said, tilting her head.

"Yes. What I'm trying to say is that either way you'd take my breath away." I confessed.

Rosie's ears began to turn red and I chuckled.

"Yah! Stop laughing, you're blushing too you know?"

"I know and its your doing."

"Fine fine!" She said while rolling her eyes at me. "But you do look nice."

"Thank you. I have to be, I can't afford you looking on someone else."

Rosie looks surprised by what I said "Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Its called courting Ms. Park."

"Alright!" She said as she made her way towards the door while I watched her. "What are you standing there for?"

"Nothing. On second thoughts I don't want to attend the wedding."

"What? You're gonna get into trouble if you don't attend you know that well."

"Let's go on a date instead."  Now her face is as red as a tomato.

"Yah enough of that! Let's go already." She said turning her back to me.

"I heard what happened." I said as I walked nearer to her. "I wasn't surprised both by what she did and how you handled it." I offered my arm for her to take. "Thank you Park Chaeyoung."

"For what?" She asked quirking her eyebrow at me.

"For being born."
-
The ceremony ended and it was rather pleasant. Song Jiah kept her distance from us after the embarassment she received from Rosie.

Rosie socialized with the other guests and I didn't left her side the whole night. I didn't let myself leave her, and why would I want to though. She conversed with different people the whole night, and I was able to see a glimpse of her as a celebrity.