1-Married?

mature content ahead

1-Married?

Author pov,

A dark night in a small apartment, a girl is crying vigorously in a corner. She is alone. Suddenly, hearing the sound of a doorbell, her heart skipped down.

It's late night. She peeped through the keyhole of the door to see who it is? She saw a man of age in 20s with brown eyes, but his eyes turned red. She is sure it may be angry or his lust.

"What the hell you came for?" she yelled in fear.

"Oh, you guessed right, it's me, Sid. love of your life. Open the door, darling," he yelled with a smirk.

"No, just get lost from here, I don't want to see you " she yelled in fear. Tears are continuously flowing down her cheeks.

"I miss you, darling. My love, I wanna see you "open the door now " he roared in angry hitting the door with full force. To break it.

"No, I won't open, just get lost from here " she yelled in a pleasing tone.

"Really? no way just open the door right now, or else u will see worst," he roared in angry and started hitting the door again and again.

"Just get lost you bloody womanizer!" She yelled in angry.

"I will count 3 better open the door before or else u know what I will do " he roared in angry.

"What the thing you left you snatched my everything " She yelled with teary eyes.

"Something is left, check your phone " he yelled with a mischief smile on his face. She checked the pdf file forwarded by him on her phone and opened the door with anger. She is having mixed emotions. She pulled him by holding his collar and slapped him.

"How dare you to do this with me?" she yelled in helplessness tone.

"I can do much more baby" he pushed her on the bed and got on her.

"What the hell you are doing just stay away from me or else," she yelled in fear.

"Or else what you will do, ah? " He yelled with a smirk.

"I will kill you!" she yelled in disgust.

"Aww baby, you love me then how can you kill me?" he yelled with a mischief smirk

"I'm ashamed of myself for this. I loved such a devil. What I got in return, BETRAYAL?" she yelled with tears. OH no you know my true face,"

"Yes, I betrayed you because to satisfy my lusty needs. I can't fake so much love to get you. So finally, that night we got few steps ahead, and I just loved it. I married you because you worth sleeping with me every night. I want you to warm my bed every night. You got trapped in my sweet cheesy words. it is not my mistake it's all your innocence baby " he growled with a smirk.