24- love

24- love

Story starts

As he parked his bike under a tree. Both ran under the tree, grabbing their shopping bags to prevent themselves from rain, but they are already drenched in rain. He removed his leather jacket and covered her wet frame.

He looked at his surroundings to find shelter in this heavy rain. The storm started blowing the rain harder on them.

"Sid, look, there is a shelter." She shouted, looking at the small hut in the field.

"Wait here, let me see do we have a way to step in. I think the crop was harvested recently," He expressed his doubt.

"Yes, but there is a mud road in that direction look!" She showed him the road. He went to his bike and turned on its engine to use its headlight to check the road. It's some far ok to drive.

"Get on, we will go there!" He said calling her. He drove the 100 meters distance and stopped his bike in front of the hut.

It's like a barn stored dry grass (Hay) and grains without walls. One side is covered by a huge cover preventing grass from getting wet and rest three sides are open. He inspected the inside under the light of his bike's headlight.

They entered the hut and got a bundle of dry grass to spread it on the wet ground like a mattress. The rain started blowing inside the hut because of the strong wind.

"Give me your dupatta?" He asked, surprising her.

"Why?"

"To make it curtain for us!" He smiled, getting it himself. He tied its four edges to the wooden pillars to prevent the rain from entering inside. The rain started flowing down after hitting the dupatta.

"Wow! Great idea hubby" She chuckled, making him smile.

"Give me your knife," He asked.

"I don't have any" She murmured in surprise.

"You may forgot Madam, you had one sharp knife in your bag's second pocket," He laughed. She remembered her knife and gave it to him.

He took the knife and collected a few wooden logos and trimmed its wet layer and arranged fire with help of dry grass and the knife like a premature man to provide them heat and light in that lost place.

"I will wait outside you please change," He said helping her with his jacket. He removed his shirt and squeezed out water from it and laid it on her dupatta, which he had tied as a curtain. As it looks transparent. She felt comfortable seeing his consent to her privacy.

He walked out and turned off his bike light and turned towards another direction. The rain big drops of rain fell on his skin directly, gifting his fell of stone fall, but he remained silent getting the pain. She got undressed and dipped in the newly purchased shirt.
She took a few steps and looked at him who stoop crossing his hands standing in rain for her.

"Sid, come in first!" She shouted, forgetting her state. He walked into the hut and surprised to see her in a green shirt shining like a diamond.

"You're wearing this? Saree?" He asked in surprise.

"Um, to wear a saree we need a lot of other garments too. It's not as easy as you think!" She whispered, biting her lip shyly.

"Oh sorry, but I never had this color shirt from where you got it," He asked.

"We shopped it today. One pair for me and another for you. You also change your jeans. I brought it. I will wait outside." She said walking out before she steps out, he grabbed her back holding his hand.

"Where outside? It's raining heavy!" He shouted, getting her look at the horrible rain.

"Then how? You will get cold!" She pouted.

"Close your eyes and turn that side. I will change it." He spoke.

She turned towards the open space and closed her eyes as he removed his pant and squeezed the excess water and cleaned himself and dipped in his new jeans. He was so happy finding it a perfect fit for him.

"You can open your eyes," He said, her placing their wet clothes spread on the grass bundle to dry. He arranged the hay and helped her to sit on the hay, but she got up with a jerk as the dry hay itched her bare tights.

He pulled her in his lap and wrapped his hands around her waist. She tried to move away, but he held her tight.

"Sit, it's ok" He whispered in her ear, raising the heat. She moved on his legs, settling comfortably, unknowingly gifted him a hard-on. He gasped with the friction. She sealed her lips, holding in her feelings.

He grabbed his dry leather jacket along with the knife and yanked its hands into straight pieces; it opened like a blanket.

"It's your favorite Jacket!" She shouted in surprise.

"But you're my favorite person" He smiled, spreading the jacket on the hay, making her bed. She was speechless hearing his love.
She crawled out of his lap with an eye lock. A sudden thunder broken their cute eye lock. She pulled him on her, wrapping her hands around his neck. His eyes glared into hers with passion.

Her shivering lips are giving him a grand invitation to taste them, but some unknown fear of hurting her is hunting him. She has bitten her lips, holding back her blowing hormones. Fighting back his thoughts, he sealed her lips with a passionate kiss. He paused, kissing her for a second to know her reaction.

To his surprise, the kiss turned mutual as she kissed him back, pulling him closer by fisting his messy hair. They shared a passionate kiss and halted their burning desire with a panting eye lock.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too" She whispered.

"Can I love you, now? Can I?" He asked suddenly looking into her eyes. She was too much in his passion, and the weather along with her love draped her revenge aside. She closed her eyes as a response welcoming him.

He slowly unbuttoned her shirt and dug his face in her neck, gifting wet kisses. She moaned in pleasure as he licked her sweet spot tickling her.

He removed all the buttons and got her out of the shirt. She hugged him shyly, hiding her assets. He smiled with pride and made her lie on the jacket and glared at his prize under the golden light of the bonfire.
He kissed her assets, feeling her soft melons in his hands, which are perfect for him. Squeezing her tip, he tasted her until he heard her moan. She pulled him more on her in pleasure.

Taking his time worshipping her every inch they made love with passion forgetting their painful past and marked with love just love.
The thunderstorm witnessed a pure emotion of their love. He lied on the hay taking her in his embrace covering her with his shirt.
"You know something, Sana!" He whispered, looking at the fire.

"What!"

"All these days I was a fool who thought happiness is with power and money like an idiot, I chased them dumping my diamond you in middle, but destiny gifted me a right gift. Today I have nothing no cards, no cash in my wallet, no car, or any luxurious resort. We are locked in this heavy rain in this unstable hut, but I was so happy because you're with me. I lost my childhood but won my life. It's all because of you. Thank you so much for loving me. I promise I will never let you down. I love you so much!" He confessed with happiness, kissing her forehead. She was surprised by hearing him. Her eyes are fixed on his eyes, which are clearly expressing his immense love for her. She snuggled in his neck, hiding herself. He noticed her tired and gently patted her back, gifting her sleep. They fell asleep.