2- shower

mature content ahead

Sid pov,

It is about 6.00 am when I wake up. My lips are dry. The memory of last night returns to my mind. Turning around, I see that she is no longer on the bed. I realize the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. My mind suddenly turns to imagine the sight of my beautiful wife, naked under the shower. The thought of her makes my shaft grow even harder. The soft smooth feeling of her flesh is still clear in my mind. The memory of the feeling of her soft twins pressed against my chest as her hardened nipples poke at mine returns. The image of the tightness of her love hole as it grips my hardened shaft races into my mind, making my shaft stand in full erection, raising my desire to its peak.

With my need now awakened, I quickly pull my bedsheet away and stand from the bed. Cold air suddenly breezed my naked body, but it did not bother me as I walk towards the bathroom door. Reaching the door, I try to open it but find it locked. Undeterred, I walk back to the drawer of my study table, pull it open and reach inside to get the key. Closing the drawer, I walk back slowly to the bathroom door. Trying to be as quiet as possible, I insert the key into the keyhole. Turning it slowly until I hear a click.

Pushing the door open slowly, I can see that She did not notice me. She is facing the opposite direction. My eyes begin to scan her naked back her soft, smooth white skin. I move inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me as quietly as possible. Turning my sight back to her naked body, I accidentally dropped my key.

The sound of the key crashing onto the floor startled her. She quickly turns around and was surprised to see me standing naked in front of the bathroom door. My eyes quickly turn their attention to her naked frame as she turns to face me. Noticing my stare, she quickly turns her body to her side and her hands quickly move to cover her twins and lower as much as she can. Her eyes are fixed on my hard shaft. It is not very big. She had not seen my shaft yesterday, just felt it and she looked surprised by the size of it. The expression on her face shows that she is thinking of her first encounter last night. It also brings back the memory of how my shaft felt on her skin and in her warm love hole. Her attention heightens my desire and my shaft jerked at the thought of our first intercourse.

Licking my dry lips, I begin to walk towards her as my eyes scan her body. As I move to my right to get a better look at her front, she turns her body again, trying to hide as much as possible. There is no shower curtain for her to pull and her towel was hooked behind the bathroom door. Her eyes briefly look at her towel, wanting desperately to get to it. As I walk closer, her eyes quickly turn back towards me, and she backs away to the wall as I walk closer and closer. Her wet, shoulder length hair sticks to her shoulders, and she turns her body again, adjusting to the wall, having no choice but to turn her body towards me, preferring not to turn to her back. Her hands still trying to cover her naked body as I step under the shower, about 2 feet away from her. Warm water begins to fall onto my body, my hair and on my cock as I begin to rub my chest and shoulders.

My eyes still fixed on her as I begin to wash myself. She jumped back slightly as my hands reach toward her direction. But, instead of reaching for her, I reach out to pump some shower cream onto my hands, then moves back to soap my body. Her eyes follow the movement of my hands as I leather my body with soap, taking more time to wash. My eyes are kept on her the whole time, not wanting to miss her every action. Having her watching me wash myself in kind of exciting. My desire is at its peak, but I realize that there is no need to hurry. Unlike yesterday when my only desire is to get my shaft as quickly as possible inside her and to be her first man, today, I want to spend my time exploring her body, and everything that is interesting about her. After covering my body with soap, I step under the shower again, letting the warm water rinse the soap away.