49- Lovely married

49- Lovely married

Sid pov,

After overcoming our struggles, she accepted my love, and my dream came true today. I officially married my girl with the blessings of our families. I couldn't hold my excitement to restart my life with her.

After completed all rituals of our wedding. She entered my home as my wife. I couldn't stop my smile hearing her whispering my name standing at the main door.

I held her hand in mine and walked into our home. My sister took her to our room, and I stayed there talking with my mom. She is overwhelmed by my marriage.

"Sid, just a word." My mom whispered with hesitation.

"Yeah, mom!"

"I know you both are in love, but she is sensitive. Give her space to cope up," My mom advised me.

"Sure mom! I will take care of her." I assured, promising her. She smiled caressing my face with love.

After wishing her a good night. I entered my room.

My room looked stunning decorated with flowers and Pearl chains hanging around the bed. My princess was sitting on my bed, rubbing her nails nervously. I know things got fast. I wanted to give her some time, but I was scared of losing her once more.

"For what you are waiting in that heavy gown!!" I chuckled removing my shirt.

"Hmm, Siddd actually" She murmured rolling her eyes.

"I will listen anything you tell me, but only after you get changed!" I declared walking to my wardrobe. I got her new jeans and tee and placed them on the bed.

She walked towards the bathroom, leaving the bag.

"I want you to change in the clothes I got for you." I said pointing at the shopping bag.

"Stupid! Domination!" She murmured while pulling the bag unwillingly.

"Did you say something?" I giggled faking seriousness.

"Nothing!" She spat irritated and left.

I moved to the bed and tired up the Pearl chains to the corner of the bed and cleared the matters, wiping out the flower petals. She returned after a good shower.

"I got your favorite pizza. Have it and then you can rest." I said with a smile.

"You want me to wear jeans as my nightdress," She scoffed folding her hands.

"Hmm, if you had a problem shift to shorts. Even I can get a good view," I chuckled shamelessly.

"You!"

"Haan me?" I teased provoking her, but she stepped back away from me holding her curse.

"Nothing, I'm very comfortable. It's fine!" She forced a smile, hiding her anger. Aww... My baby is still scared of me, but that's ok, I'm going to make it happy.

"Good, I forgot to tell you. Don't throw that box in the bin. If mom finds it will be a mess. Keep the empty pizza box on the table, I know how to dismantle it," I instructed one last time and ran to the bathroom.

I had a happy shower dreaming my happy future and walked out of the bathroom in a pair of jeans and tee matching to her.

My eyes travelled on her tiny frame lying on the bed faking sleep and my eyes shifted to the pizza box with her last piece half-eaten.

She loves me, but not so comfortable to share her current feelings and fears. No marriage stands without a comfort zone. I should assure her comfort and love forever.