33-Her

33-Her

Sana pov,

It's been three days since I resigned my job and changed my number. Gladly, I got a new job and started packing my stuff. Suddenly my doorbell rang. It might be Noah because Sid may never return. He got the things he wants in life, and he was also done using me. Thank God, he didn't make it worst.

As I opened the door, Sam stood at the door.

"Hi, Sana. Can I have a talk?" He asked seriously. He looks so restless.

"Yeah, get in," I said walking inside the living room we settled on the couch.

"Just a minute, I will get you coffee," I smiled.

"No, I came to talk first," He shouted.

"Hmm, what you want to tell. Is it about Sid?" I asked, sitting in my place. I was so tired of listening this.

"Yes, why you did this? Why did you break his heart? He changed a lot for you but you, you gifted him betrayal. I didn't expect this from you." He scoffed in anger, making me lose my calm nature.

"Oh, it's painful, but what about the things that happened to me? You know everything he did with me right!!" I shouted in anger.
"I accept, you got pain. But you should have directly opposed him! You had a chance to complain against him and he would be behind bars. He might be happy in jail, but you! You did the same what he did with you. What is the difference between him and you? You played with his feelings." Sam whispered with tears.

"You think I didn't get that thought!! I got, I also felt to kill him with my hands and get arrested myself, but... My loyalty to his family saved him. When he betrayed me as revenge, I welcomed that pain, thinking I may deserve it. I took help from his family, and I did mistake slapping him without his crime. I silently cried and moved away from him, but he... He was not done then too!! He started chasing me by creating documents of marriage to cage me. If he had so much love for me, he should come and propose me for marriage, I would've happily accepted as I love him madly to the moon and its back, but instead of asking he blackmailed me using my intimate photos. He didn't get peace even after that he raped me not once, not twice, not thrice multiple times. Slapped me, dragged me, kicked me!! He did everything with me except taking my breath. He killed me completely and left me alive to remember and suffer with the nightmares. What did I do? I just slapped once, and it's a misunderstanding. I told sorry a lot of times, but he slapped my life. I loved him and he married me legally, although without my will it's alright for everyone. It's ok to get assaulted by the person whom we loved or who married us!! Almost 90% of girls in this world keep adjusting dying inside. I also tried..."

"Really, I tried to the last minute to live happy with him cheering my love but... My swollen heart forgot my love, my every inch is red by his lusty marks and these walls are throbbing hearing my screams, pleading for mercy. Every night I try to sleep, but it's not easy. Closing my eyes to sleep makes me remember how brutally I suffered. The way he chased me until I'm ruined completely. At the point of my death, he wants my love. I just couldn't hold that, I decided to quit this life. I brought sleeping pills to get peace for this life but again... I remembered my dad, who kept his life for me. If a boy dies, the reason may be a girl or career or something, but if a girl dies, this world cooks up stories like she died because she did wrong and died. I never did any wrong. I don't want my dad to suffer for my happiness. Every second living with him is hell. Only I know how much I cried inside every second of my life."

"But he changed!!" Sam mumbled with tears.

"He didn't change himself, I changed him by investing my self-respect. How disgusting he is thinking!! He couldn't even withstand his sister's happiness. He sold Maya's life to get property. I don't want another girl to suffer like me, so I silently submitted myself to him to get his love out. I was obedient to him, so he left Maya and turned his attention to me. Things are according to him, so his eyes are open to see other's love and turned responsible in life. I created a misunderstanding between Rick and Sid to abolish negative persons around him. I did everything to save his family from getting hurt by this living devil."

"Yes, he had changed and proposed to marry me, but my heart died long back. I cannot live happy with him. Every second in my life, I just remember the torture he gifted me. Every Mark on my body explains how cruel he is... I got punished without my sin and he got nothing yet, I just said a no to share my life with him. I didn't ruin his image by complaining to cops. None in this world knows his true color except me. Now he is a good boy and a great businessman. He always liked lily and today she is ready to marry him. His parents are proud of him. Only one thing he lost is me. I just escaped myself from lifetime imprisonment. He should learn to accept this rejection. If not also it's ok, let him come and assault me but that will be the last time he will do it because I will successfully die this time."

"Sana, please!! I know he did wrong please give him one chance." Sam whined.

"Please, Sam... I was tired of crying. All are seeing the changed him but me... I lost my everything. I didn't take revenge on him, I just said a no. The series of things which he did with me is said as revenge. If I want revenge, I would have shown his devil face to his family and this world. I hid all my pain inside to maintain his respect in this society. I loved him truly, but he started loving me after destroying me. How can he join ash as a sculpture again? I will leave this city tonight after erasing all my traces. Tell your friend to forgive me and forget me!!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't save you that night" Sam whispered before leaving my home.

"It's ok at least now monitor him to be good. No girl deserves the pain which I got. Death would be easier than this pain." I cried.

"Don't think of death, I wish you a happy life, sister!" He smiled binding bye to me.