41- Frustrated

41- Frustrated

Sana pov,

Great! He moved on. I expected the same from him, but when he moved on, why he is here and irritating me. He doesn't need to bear my torture. Then why he is here?

But I don't know why I'm my tears not holding in. I badly wanted him to move away from me, but when he really moved on, I was crying like a fool. He has broken my heart I should be happy to throw him away but while collecting my scattered pieces I lost my piece of heart to the changed him.

I made an excuse and ran to my flat and closed my door collapsing myself against the door crying at my brutal fate. I cried hearing her laughing in joy.

I deserved the place beside him. I loved him, but today I myself left him and gifted the place to someone else. I felt leaving him will give me peace but seeing him with another girl is more painful than I ever felt.

But our past is not letting me to overcome my fears. I was scared of getting hurt again. I don't know how to set myself strong. Can I ever gain myself? I'm losing all my hopes with passing time.

They are made for each other.

I don't know when I fell asleep on the cold floor; I woke up in morning 6 as my doorbell rang. I opened the door excited to see Sid, but the person I found is not him.

"Noah?" I whispered looking his suddenly at my doorstep. How he reached here?

"Are you fine?" He asked with concern, looking at my swollen eyes.

"Yeah, what you're doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"You left me, but I was observing Sid. He found you and I followed him. You may don't need me anymore, but I want to make sure you're safe or not!" He murmured looking disturbed.

"It's not as you think, Noah! I just walked out of everyone," I explained.

"Yeah, I'm also among that everyone. So, you're talking in this position." He taunted playfully.

"I'm sorry, come in please," I smiled inviting him.

"I was so surprised by your sudden visit, I don't want to disturb your life too, so I left. Sid will be frustrated after my decision, so I left you to secure your life." I mumbled helping him with his luggage.

"But he is here! How is his behavior? Did he hurt you?" He asked worried holding my hand.

"No! He is different this time. It seems he really came to work here, but sometimes irritating me. He lives in my front flat and you know what he moved on with Lily. It looks like they are dating," I said everything to him.

"If moved on, why disturbing you!! He may be happy seeing you single and enjoying it!"

"He was angry at me thinking I betrayed him, but that ok I'm happy for him," I smiled calming his anger.

"You always do the same, Sana. What about you, won't you move on?" He growled.

"Hush not again! I'm not ready to live than moving on is impossible as of now and I can't find myself loving someone else again. Just stop this topic, get fresh I will make breakfast"

"It's ok, I will check in some hotel here." He made an excuse.

"It's ok, Noah! I'm living alone, you can use my guest bedroom." I suggested.

"No, it may not look fine" He whispered hesitated.

"It's fine, you can stay here" I convinced him and showed him my guest bedroom. I gave him a towel and left to my room.

I made breakfast and started having our breakfast talking about causal things. There is a sudden entry to my home.

Sid walked in looking at Noah. I can clearly see his anger.

"He just came to look after me. You can have your breakfast, sir!" I said, pulling the chair beside me. He rolled his eyes at as and settled on the chair beside me. He had his bread omelet.

"Today I had an important appointment, we should start early. We will go together, get ready by sharp 8.45" He informed before leaving. He didn't utter a word seeing Noah. Unbelievable!! I just nodded for him.

I got ready as he said and arranged my files in my bag.

"I prepared your lunch just heat it before having, will be back soon," I said Noah before biding a bye to him.

"Take care, Baby!" Noah chuckled tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Come fast!" Sid yelled looking at me. I just rushed up.

"Get Cole file now!" He ordered. I got the file not to see his anger.

"Did my report got ready?" He asked not looking at me.

"Yes, sir. I mailed you yesterday" I said. He checked his mail and waved his hand to leave.

After an hour he called me again. As I entered his cabin, he smashed the file on the desk.

"What is this? Will any idiot name it as a project report!! How can create such a dumb report!! Is this what you learned with three year's experience!" He shouted in anger. It's perfectly fine. He is showing anger in this way.

"If you don't like my work, you can fire me!" I scoffed. He jumped out of his chair and dragged me to him, twisted my hand behind. I yelped in pain.

"I told you the steps to be followed before throwing you out. I was so good it doesn't mean you will dance in my head. If you again talk about the resignation, I will make sure to lock you in my basement searching the past files." He shouted pushing me back with a force. I forced my legs to help me from falling.

"You will recreate this report and I want it by night either it's 7 or 10 I want a complete new report or else!!"

"Or else? What!! Will you again break me!! Is this what you can do right!" I shouted pushing him back.

"No, I will lock you in the basement until you give me the right report. Just think, your boyfriend is badly waiting for you and here working nights with me gifts him nightmares. Better don't mess with me. Do my work and then go home." He taunted. It's waste to argue with him. I got my file and left to my desk.

My one-week work should be done in seven hours. How is that possible, at least? It's ok I should do it!! As the data was merged, I can recreate it a little faster as it's the second time. I skipped my lunch and focused on the report. I finally completed the report and printed it.

After pinning it as a file, I looked at the clock at 10 p.m. I rushed to his cabin to submit the report. He is resting on the sofa like a king. I placed the file on his desk with a sound to wake up. He woke up and signed me to get the file. I forwarded it to him. He examined it for a while and finished off.

"Good"

"Thanks, I'm leaving!" I said making my way to the door.

"Just a second come here!" He called me out. I walked back to him.

"I ordered food for us have this we will leave together," He said taking out the pizza box.

"I'm fine, I had a person waiting for me." I made an excuse.

"I'm also waiting for you. Please," He requested.

Morning he yelled like a dog and now talking sweetly. Did he go mad or what!! I'm hungry too, and the pizza is tempting too. Rejecting again will make him angry too.
We started having pizza in silence.

"I'm not dating Lily." He blurted, looking into my eyes. Is it true then why are they are so intimate?

"Why are you telling me?" I asked in a cold tone.

"Already we had a wall. I don't want it to grow bigger and thicker."

"But I don't want you. I moved on. I had a new life."

I don't know what got into him suddenly. His eyes turned red hearing me. Will he hit me or what!!

"I know you got angry, but I seriously don't want you anymore. What you get chasing me? I think lily likes you, Sid. Once you failed in seeing my love, don't repeat the same again. I should leave now, Noah must be waiting for me." I said walking out leaving him but in seconds he dragged me in his tight embrace.

"Sid!! Let me go" I screamed. He dragged me to the basement and locked the door, dumping me in dim lights.

To be continued