9- past

9- past

Sid pov,

Everything she is telling is true. She always gave me the best. She loved me. I thought she loved me because I was rich. I seriously felt to dump her after taking out my anger, but things didn't go well. I couldn't see her with any other man. I can't see her with that Noah. When I was struggling to overcome her thoughts, she showed up with that Noah. I couldn't take it and thus I reversed my idea using her blank signatures on our marriage document. Just to lock her with me, I used our intimate pictures.

I want a happy life with her, but I don't know how? I can't fall on her feet and beg to forgive. I'm not into it and I can't let her go. I thought fear could hold her in place, but unfortunately the fear of it turning wild. I should have held my anger until morning. I should have left the office without hurting her. That might have given pain. I got what I wanted and I'm doing everything to get her will, but everything is ruined out.

I had broken her heart, her soul, but still, I can find love for me. Why she is so mad at me? Is she holding on to me for money? My mind says yes, but my heart is telling me something else. I felt to take a chance of winning the challenge, but things got offline. She do insult me again.

I sat beside her on the bed. She moved away, seeing me close, but I ignored her emotions and took her in my embrace. She didn't resist accepting my touch. I gently stroked her hair, calming her. But her tears darkened my shirt.

"Stop crying!" I whispered, wiping out her tears.

"Is it paining?" I asked in concern.

"You left me only with that!" She muttered with hate. Her eyes were swollen and burning with hate. I left inside the bathroom and got the ointment from my wet jeans, which I purchase on my way. I know she might have so much pain. My mind stops working in anger, but after that, I feel regret for my harsh behavior. She is just a puppet to that Maya. Even after being my wife, she is always serving her over me. That freaks me up more.

She crawled away as I removed the quilt over her.

"It's not paining. I didn't complain too. Please, not again!" She cried in fear.

"I will do nothing, baby. Just got you medicine by morning things get fine." I mumbled gently laying her on the bed. I don't want to make her more frightened. I moved away after doing my job. She slept after a while as I watched her from the living room.

My mind surfed in my past.

"In our 7 months of relation, did you at least once felt loving me? At least one second! Why you hate me so much, Sid! Tell me! Tell me when your hate for me will go. Every second with you is like dying. Once I was happy to give myself to you but now every time, you're touching me it's burning. The feeling that you never loved me is burning my heart! I'm dying, Sid!" Her words are echoing in my mind.

I'm a big flirt and dated a lot of girls, but I never went to this extent with anyone. I have broken her beyond repair. It's all started a few months ago. After completing my master's, I returned to my hometown. I don't have any mood to work but knowing that my little sister took charge of my company. I rushed here to grab my position. I was least interested, but my dad asked me to prove myself capable to take over his business. He made me work under my idiotic stepsister. She is damm younger too but holding a higher position. I couldn't accept it. As my ego was on heck. I sat frustrated in my cabin along with Rick.

We were talking casually, and Sana entered our cabin. That was my first time to check out her. She is so young, beautiful, hot. My eyes are locked on her sexy figure.

"Sir, Maya Mam asked you to attend the meeting," she said pissing me.

"Is this order!" I roared in anger.

"I just informed sir," She whispered

"Oh, human phone service. Why your telling from distance come on, kiss my cheek, and tell the news!" Rick chuckled, making fun.

"Sir, I'm her personal Secretary and my job is just to do anything Maya mam tells me. I did my duty, will take a leave," she muttered, strolling towards the door.

"Hey! Get me our company pervious year financial statement and a cup of coffee" I chuckled. She thought for a while and nodded her head obediently. She is wearing a beautiful red saree like I couldn't take off my eyes. I usually hate the traditional look, but she is looking irresistible. She got me the file, and I started referring it. She was supposed to leave, but Rick was in no mood to let her go. He made her rearrange the things on my table. Accidentally her Pallu fell on my papers while turning pages, I accidentally pulled it, ripping it away from her shoulder. It shocked me seeing it before I return to apologize, she slapped me on my face in front of my best friend.

A poor little secretary slapped me. I couldn't digest the thing that happened to me. I didn't do anything intentionally, but she insulted me without even thinking for a second. She left my cabin even without apologizing to me. So much attitude.

"Man! That low-class girl got the guts to slap you. Seriously! She slapped you!! Wonderful!! In our college, you used to bull everyone and scared the hell out in girls but now got slapped by a girl." Rick laughed, looking at me.

I never got humiliated like this before, even at the point I'm wrong, but today this girl insulted me even without any mistake. I ran out of my cabin to look at her. I left to her cabin it's empty and then I made my way to the refreshment area making sure that no girl exists inside. I entered the washroom she is pinning her blouse covering the torn part.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, she turned towards me with anger-filled eyes.

"I just came to help you!" I muttered, seeing her struggle. She stepped away from me. I stepped closer and grabbed her hand to turn her. She pushed me back with a force, making me angry. I yanked her hands on to me and held her tight, wrapping my hands around her wrist.

"Showing attitude to me!! I'm the boss, but you! You dared to leave, slapping me, and pushing me off. How dare you!" I muttered, squeezing her cheeks. Her skin felt so soft under my rough hands. I left my harsh grip losing myself in her beauty I gently caressed her cheek. She slapped me, but I felt to kiss her. As I leaned to kiss her cheek, she gave a tight slap making me fall apart holding my sore cheek.

"I'm not the one as you think!" She muttered before leaving me in frustration. She insulted me. Not once, twice!! She will pay the price.

The next day I reached my office even I was so drunk. I somehow attended the meeting. She came to my cabin. I fisted out my hand, holding my anger.

"I'm sorry, sir! For yesterday" She whispered, looking at the floor. Slapped me twice and now just a word sorry.

"Get out before I kick you out!" I shouted in anger hated to look at her face. She ran out of my cabin. I took my phone and called Rick to settle my messed-up mood. I told him everything that happened today.

"She showed attitude and tried to fool you now came acting to melt you and get your sympathy. Don't trust those gold diggers. They are just behind money."

"She is not the one, I think. Maybe misunderstanding even, I did wrong somewhere trying to kiss her." I felt upset.

"Oh, really! You don't believe me, right! Then why not try her?"

"What do you mean?"

"Act like you forgave her and start friendship and propose her. she will accept it within days because she knows your bank balance."

"If she truly loves me, then! We play with girls, but not with their feelings or emotions. She will get hurt. Let's just fire her out of this job." I suggested.

"Oh, hurt! Then she slapped you. She slapped Sid Johnson the only son and to be chairperson of the Johnson group! Didn't you got hurt! If she loves you, she will payback for that slap. If she is a gold digger, you can get her on your bed and takes as much money and leave. Anything profit is ours." Rick suggested a wicked plan. It felt wrong, but the insult she gifted me blew up my ego. I accepted her apology and faked friendship. She fell flat in my trap and started loving me. When things were going pretty well, I realized the thing that she had fallen in love with me truly and ready to get intimate. There came a night to decide either she loves me or just a gold digger like all.

To be continued...