8- Manipulation

8- Manipulation

Author pov,

He waited for the right time to catch his prey. In the evening he found her alone in her cabin. He attacked her with a thud, giving her no time to adjust.

He dragged her out of her chair and pushed her on the wall beside the wooden shelf.

"How dare you to insult my friend?" He shouted in anger, squeezing her cheeks harshly. She winced in pain, gripping on his shirt.

"You got so much fun insulting my best friend. You know it, I hate it, but you did it intentionally to insult me in front of him. You wanted to prove me that my place is under my stepsister's feet. Is it what you want to prove me!" He shouted in anger, choking her. She pinched his hand to get out of his grip. As he lost his grip on her, she panted, breathing hard.

"Your gone today!!" He scoffed, pushing her on the wall with force.

"I don't want to insult you. It's he who insulted Maya. Stop messing out. We are in office!" She pleaded in pain.

"Oh, you got guts to insult me. Not today! It's my turn to return." He raised her skirt, ripping off her inner.

"Sid!! No!!" She screamed in protest, but his physical strength harshly pinned her to the wall. He made his way inside her, hurting her drywalls. He sealed her mouth with his palm, she cried on his hand.

"I was so good, right! You took me for granted! Now see bear the consequences!!" He murmured gifting all brutal thrusts. He ignored her tears and pounded himself, taking out his anger.

He pushed her down on the floor in unbearable pain. She clutched her belly bottom in so much pain.

"This happens when you think of insulting me! If you again poke your head to support Maya. I will kill you on my bed. Mark my words!" He snapped, zipping himself before walking out of her cabin. She bawled in a corner and cried, hiding beside the bookshelf.

Maya's cabin,

She is talking with Jack. Sid entered like a storm killed their privacy.

"What the hell he is doing in my office?" Sid shouted, grabbing Jack.

"Sid!! He is our client. You shouldn't do this!" Maya shouted, pushing him away from Jack.

"Acha! Not our, I think he is your client. This dress, this private meeting. I'm seeing, baby. Pleasing your client in private, right!"

"What!"

"Hey! Excuse us. You should not talk like that with your sister." Jack interpreted.

"You shut up! Tell me how much he is paying for night or day or per appointment." As the words reached her ears. She blew a hard slap on his face. Jack was shocked by hearing those words from her brother.

"Everything has a limit, Brother. Is this what you think about me and talk to me! Disgusting!" She snapped, walking out along with Jack.

"I'm so sorry, Jack. I...." Maya tried to hold back her tears. Jack pulled her in his embrace calming her. She has broken down in tears, hugging him.

"I never knew that you're going through so much. I wonder, you left your dream career to take responsibility for this worthless person." Jack whispered, securing her in his embrace.

"Enough of waiting. I want to start our life together. I will talk with our parents. We will get married," Jack asked. She has broken the hug listening to him.

"Please, you can work with your dad. I don't mind. Just get married to me!" Jack proposed.

"I trust you, but now it's not the right time. Man in should turn responsible. If I get married, Sid will push me out of my home. Mom will be left alone. Dad will be stressed out. Just give me some time I will think some way. I just hope Sid change for good." Maya said with hope.