6-challenge

Sana pov,

Why did he return! I was so happy thinking that he left without ruining me, but even God didn't like it so... I was not alone. I had my best friend with me Liam and he doesn't like him. I realized that's he when my door banged up. I hid him beside the door.

As I guessed when I opened the door, he will attack me like a monster. It happened, but he didn't attack instead he hugged me. At that moment Noah left my flat. He wanted to fight for me. He knows my pain, but I know Sid's cruelty. He can kill anyone and manipulate the entire world as a suicide.

He is so different today. He locked the door and picked me his arms. He gently placed me on my bed and laid beside me, taking me in his embrace. It's an Unexpected gesture from him. He gently smoothed my hand.

"Did anyone come to your apartment today?" He asked in a suspicious tone. "No!!" I shouted in panic.

"Chill! I just asked. I know, my beautiful wife will never cheat on me because she knows the circumstances of it!" He whispered in a husky tone leaning in my neck. I can't be so weak. I should fight back. I should kick him out, but the fear of getting hurt again locked my hands from kicking him away from me. I was so helpless even knowing his every truth. This is what every girl faces in life. They really know what wrong is happening around and they feel the pain alone but never have the guts to express to the world what we are going through. I thought I'm exempted, but now I was same like them. Locked myself under this devil's mercy. Even having options to fight back the fear of running my family respect. How society points my family as a reward for being a victim!!

I cried closing my eyes pouring out my pain in form of tears.

"Why are you crying!" He asked kissing my face sucking my tears. I pushed him back, crying out.

"What should I do? Should I smile when you're forcibly snatching me for granted!" I shouted in tears.

"You loved me, right? And as you wished, I married you too. You married a billionaire's son!" He said shamelessly holding my hand. I jerked it away from mine.

"Yes, I dreamt! I dreamt to marry the person I loved, who is good at heart, who can love me, who feels I'm important to him, but here you only have lust. You never loved me you just faked it to take revenge. What the hell I did!! Just one slap and apologized too. If you felt that was not enough, you could have slapped me back on that spot. It would have been very much better, but you ruined my life. I was ok knowing the truth that you faked love, but you!! You got my signatures on the marriage agreement. Seriously! You want me to enjoy it. You betrayed me and forced me showing our intimate photos and harassing me every night with your dirty touch. What more you expect from me!! Better kill me! I hate my life. I hate myself for loving you. I was feeling to kill myself." He fisted my throat, choking me into the pillow.

"Dare you think that!" He growled in anger. I gripped his wrist, trying to free myself.

"You will live with me, or else I will kill your dad too." He muttered leaving me. I stuffed air into my lungs panting.

"Will you again tell that!!" He roared. I remained silent for a while.

"You don't love me, but I want you. I will be your husband. I will make you happy. I will gift you anything and everything. I will have no relation with any girl except you. We will shift to my private penthouse. I will do anything you want. In return you behave well like my wife. Everything will be great for both!" He said holding my hand. I pushed away his hand.

"You gift if you own anything! Your little sister earned half of that property of your dad's. She is the rightful owner of that property. You don't know how hard work is done! This apartment is mine. I own it out of my earnings from the past two years and I'm paying its EMI but the penthouse you said of is you, dads. Tell me at least one thing which you owned! You don't even have guts to present me as your wife in front of your family!" I shrieked. He looked at me in anger, but I don't care. Truth sounds harsh, but the truth is truth.

"I can earn anything!" He said proudly.

"Oh, then why not you do that? Any girl will love a responsible man. Go taste the salad of hard work! Then claim me as your wife. I will come to you with a smile!" I said with a confident smirk.

"Really, will you be my wife pleasing me!! Will you be obedient!" He asked doubtfully.

"Yes, prove me that you are capable," I growled.

"Ok, sure, I can make wonders. Be ready to be my wife officially to welcome me on your bed," he said, leaving me on the bed.

I felt so happy looking at him walking away, but he returned with a speed.

"You will not die without my permission! Lock your door. Meet me in my office tomorrow and your best friend forgot his watch," He warned vacating my flat. Glad I got some space to plan something. I was sure that he can't do anything. A lazy donkey never works, and he cannot too because his useless friends are there to pollute his mind. The venom he is sprayed on me has been filled by his friends. I don't expect him to change or responsible or love. I want to show the right place. He should also feel the pain that I suffered because of his dirty soul. He should pay back double.