47- Love

47- Love

Police station,

"Mr. Richard, just do something and get him out. I don't know why my brother is doing this!" Maya told her legal advisor.

"Don't worry, it's a clear case of self-defense we can get him free. Let's talk with the inspector." They entered the police station. Maya's eyes automatically searched for Sid.

"We want to give him bail." The lawyer asked the inspector.

"I understand sir, He belongs to a good family, but the case was strong as he himself accepted as a murderer. You can get bail only in court. We can't do anything about this. Convey your arguments in court." The inspector informed.

"Can I talk with him once!" Maya asked desperately.

"Yeah!" She ran to Sid.

"Bhai!" She cried holding the bars.

"Maya, how is my Sana? Is she fine? Tell me!" Sid screeched worried.

"She is fine, but not conscious. Why you did this? What is the need for this? We can fight legally under the ground of self-defense." Maya shouted in tears. He felt bad seeing her crying. His hands moved between the bars and cupped her face with love.

"Calm down, Maya. It's not good for your health," Sid whispered wiping her tears.

"How can I be calm? It's our life too!!" Maya shouted pushing his hands away.

"What you will tell, Maya?"

"The same thing happened and how Sana attacked him as he did wrong and it's a valid reason." Maya snapped.

"Yes, but as a girl, you tell me. What question will be asked in court? How had he attacked her and molested her? Do you think that any girl has that ability to withstand and answer those all dirty questions! They stab in each and every memory of that incident like venom. Getting molested gives the worst pain, but the questions raised by society and these legal forces worsen more. Already she is dead twice, once by me and today because of Noah. I don't want her to be murdered by this so-called society. She is a victim, but this world should see her as a winner. I deserve this punishment and it's very less when compared to her pain." Sid confessed looking at Maya.

"But Bhai, she is strong. She can handle."

"No, she is not strong but faking as strong. I don't want any more pain to her. Just leave me!" Sid said turning away.

"But Mom and Dad, me, your nephew, what about us? To give Justice to Sana, you're taking away our love. Please think once," Maya cried begging him.

"Today they are upset, but soon they will accept. And I know you will take care of everyone. I will miss my nephew and don't need to try for my bail and never step in for me." Sid whispered with tears.

Maya felt dishearten and left the station along with her lawyer.

"Did he got mad? He is ruining his life along with my status, that girl always behind him, and today she just stolen his career forever!" Johnson yelled in anger, smashing the things on the table.

"Some reason may be there, I know our Sid can never kill any person. Use your influence and get him out," His mom requested with tears.

"What to do? He himself got surrendered and made the case strong. Even our lawyer is telling the same. "

"I don't know, do something, use all your money. I want my son back," His mom argued stubbornly.

"I will talk to Mr. San, don't worry" he mumbled taking his phone.