Chapter 20 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

I sigh as I walk over to the couch and sit down. All their eyes are on me and I feel so weirded out.

"I need new windows. Like all of them." I say.

"Yeah you do." Sam says.

"So what happened upstairs?" Jake asks, sounding uninterested and a little pissed off.

"My dad. He came back and asked for my name because he forgot." I say flatly.

"Is he the one that broke the windows?" Josh asks pretty much right after I finished my sentence. I shake my head no.

"Who did then?" Danny asks.

I sat there not wanting to tell them that I was the one that did. They all look at each other.

"Jenna. Who did it?" Sam asked.

I sat there again with no way to reply.

"Oh my god. Did you do that?" Josh asks, with excitement in his voice.

I just sit there and stare at them all. After a while, I nod my head.

"I-I did that." I mumble.

They all look at me with sparkling eyes.

"Do you know if you can do anything else?" Jake asks me.

I shrug.

"My dad said he can do this too and since I am his daughter, I apparently have it too. So I am assuming I can. But I don't know."

They all look at each other and smile widely. They get up and go to the front door. Jake comes back, grabbing my hand and dragging me to Josh's car and getting in the back, making me in between Sam and Jake again. Why is it that I am always in between Sam and Jake? For all we know they will lean over me and start choking each other. I sigh and Ask Josh where we are going. He simply smiles and doesn't answer me. Typical.

After about 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at this random place. Jake was on a call about 15 minutes into the drive with someone. Telling them to meet us there.

A girl stood there and saw us. She came running towards us. She noticed me and smiled. She grabbed my hand and pulled me near a coca-cola can on a table.

"Use your anger to try and crumble it with your mind. Think of something that angers or upsets you. But also try to focus on taking the energy around you and putting it into your hand and, or mind. If you want to use your hand, keep in mind you also need to use energy in your mind to move it too." She informs me. "By the way, My name is Nat." She smiles.

"Nice to meet you Nat, I am Jenna and I don't know why I am here. Other than obvious testing." I smile sarcastically. "Not to be rude or anything but I was forced here. Not saying I don't want to be here. Sorry to sound rude."

"It's no biggie." She smiles.

I nod and put my hands on the table and focus on the can. I stare down at it and after what feels like forever, nothing happens. I sigh and look at her.

"Try and bring the energy you feel around you, to your mind." She says. I nod and try to do so.

After a couple of tries, I start to hear a ringing noise in my ear and I feel something like a force. And before I knew it, the can was crumbled.

I hear cheering from them all and Jake starts running towards me, picking me up and spinning me around. I squeal in a response.

"Wipe your nose baby." Jake says. I wiped it and I notice it was a bloody nose.

"Is this normal?" I ask Nat.

"Yeah. It is. Don't worry." She smiles.

Jake kisses my cheek and I smile at him.