Chapter 24 - ADVENTURES

The next morning I was awoken to Sam banging pots and pans, barging in our room. I groan and snuggle into Jake's shoulder to try and block out the sound.

"GET UPPPPPP." Sam yelled, causing Jake to groan.

"Nooo. It's too early for thisss." I whined.

"It's almost 11 in the morning guys. Now get up." Danny added.

"I don't wannaaaaaa." Jake also whined.

Sam and Josh then started jumping on us, causing me to fall off the bed.

"AHHHHH! OW." I yelped, landing on my hand.

"Shit, you okay?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I just landed on my bad hand." I winced as I went to get up, putting pressure on it. "I'm sure I will be fine. I just need to put some ice on it."

"Are you sure? I mean, what if you need to go to the hospital because it just healed." Jake said, sounding super concerned.

"Jakey,  I am fine. Trust me," I say and he nods in response. "Now everyone get out, we need to change."

They all leave so Jake and I change then walk out to the kitchen area to get food. Pancakes had been made so me and Jake warmed it up and eat after putting syrup on it.

"Like the pancakes?" Sam asks. I nod.

"They're really good Sammy, thank you," I smile at him, while eating and face Jake again.

"You're welcome guys." He then walks to the front of the bus and starts driving.

"Hey Sammy?" Jake asks.

"Yeah?" He responds,

"Where are we headed today?"

"The beach."

I smile, looking at Jake. He then looks at me with a devilish smile, causing my smile to drop with fear.

"Jacob. What are you planning now?" Josh asks,

"Oh nothing. We're heading to the beach today. Just excited."

I turn to Josh because he now knows what he's thinking.

"Okay. You two need to stop literally being twins for one second and tell me what's going on." I say.

"Oh it's nothing, just excited for the beach." Jake said.

"I've known you guys since we were like infants. I know damn well you're planning something and Josh had given it away by saying that little Mr over here," I point to Jake, "was planning something."

"Baby come on. I said it's nothing,"

"Mhm sure." I say, getting up and going over to put my plate in the sink after rinsing it.

I walk off to my room to get my swimwear on so I can be ready for when we get there. I grab a bag putting my towel, sunscreen for those who want it and Jake's towel in the bag. I grab some water and some snacks from the kitchen and put them in the bag.

"What are you doing by stealing many snacks and water?"

"I'm not. I am packing them because I am getting ready for the beach."

"We are almost there!" Sam yells like on que.

"I guess you guys should get ready." I say and I put the stuff in the back then sitting down and going on my phone. Jake and Josh rush to get ready.

"WHERE'S MY TOWEL!" Jake yelled.

"In the bag."

He walks out and comes to sit next to me but ends up sitting on me. Obviously on purpose.