Chapter 23 - ROAD TRIP

I woke up around 12 in the afternoon, laying in Jakes chest, on the bed. How did we get on the bed? I look around and see that everything that I had thrown around and my suitcases were gone. I sigh then look at Jake. Sleeping peacefully and beautiful. How has he always been just a beauty? Lord knows why. Their parents are just as beautiful.

Shortly after realizing I was starring at Jake, low grunts and groans come from his mouth and he starts moving, slowly.

"Morning darling." He says, his voice in a low, husky and raspy voice from tiredness and what sounds like lack of sleep.

"Morning Jakey. You sound tired. What time did you go to bed?" I ask, looking up at him to see he was already looking at me.

"Unsure. I kept humming your favourite song until I was tired. So then i move you to the bed and moved your stuff out of your room and gave it to Danny so it is out of your sight to forget the sight and memories of yesterday. And I am sorry. I am so so so sorry for not believing you or Sam. You both said basically the same thing but I just didn't want to believe you guys. It just didn't seem like I could believe yo-"

"Jake. It's okay. Just take a deep breath." He does and I join him. "Now its my turn for an apology. I am sorry for what I said yesterday. It just slipped out, I never even thought of that. I don't know what took over me. I am so so so so sorry Jakey. Do you forgive me?"

He just looks at me.

"Nevehhhhh." He says, jokingly, in a Captain Jack Sparrow impersonation. Jumping up to stand and hold a hand in the air, one on his hi and then looks up towards his hand in the air. Causing us both to just start laughing wildly because of flashbacks from when Josh did film and Jake was going through his Pirates Of The Caribbean phase.

He falls back down on the bed, laughing even harder when he lands on me with a little 'oof' escaping his lips.

Josh barges in the door.

"ROAD TRIPPPPPPPPP!" Then runs away like sonic and down the stairs almost falling, causing me and Jake to fall of the bed from rolling around of laughter and when we make a 'thud thud', we cackle.

Flashbacks from high school and elementary school, flying through our minds. We did this all the time as kids. Happy that we still do.

"W-w-we sh-should prob-probably g-g-get re-ready." I say in between laughs. Jake just nods in response, unable to even breath. Neither of us could but somehow I worked it out.

We calm down and he goes to his room and gets ready. I doing so as well.

I walk down into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Walking into the kitchen my eyes wander around to see who was in there. Danny, cooking for himself, Sam at the island eating and Josh outside the window having a smoke. I decide to head out to have a smoke with Josh.

"Morning cackle head." He said, referring to this morning and we both laugh slightly.

"Morning Mr is five minutes older." I smile and he laughs a little.

"Because it's true!" He put his hands up in defense as I inhaled the smoke then blew it out.

"Yeah I know but I feel like Jake was the one that was supposed to be born but you looked at him and was like, 'Me first!' then you push your way past Jake then out into the real world." I laugh and he laughs as well. He puts out the last of his cigarette and walks inside after saying 'see ya later, goofball.'

And then here I was left outside all by myself with my thoughts and cigarettes. As soon as I was about to walk inside, I walked into a familiar body of Sam.