Chapter 29 - SEND HELP

TW: S/A (Skip that part if uncomfy for you. There will be a warning for when it is if you want to/if you skip)

A/N: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

It's been a couple days since Jake and I got engaged. I never saw it coming that fast. Then again, we have been together for about two years now. I know, time flies when you're having fun(or if it's full of drama).

But it still felt really fast. I know how much he loves his music but what if he has to stop everything because of me? Like what if I get pregnant and he wants to move away so only us two live together? What if this whole thing with the wedding becomes too much for him? What if he thinks too much about the wedding and planning the wedding takes up so much time they have to pause the tour? It's only the second week.

We have a show tonight and I am very excited because I don't have to take pictures. Anna Lee is doing that today. So I get to pick where I want to go. I chose pit because it's the most exciting. Plus seeing the fans and how excited they get just brings a smile to my face. It always reminds me of how much they come in life.

As we were getting ready to go, I was finishing my makeup, already had a cute but not too fancy outfit on and went to be let in. They already did their soundcheck and now it's two hours to show time. I was excited because I haven't seen a full show in awhile.

I hangout backstage with the boys. They were getting their cups of water ready to bring out on stage. The Velveteers were really nice people. We talked to them for awhile causing Demi and I to become really good friends.

After a couple hours, it was time to go out and the doors were about to open, so I rushed to get to the barricade before I was trampled.

People came in and asked for pictures when they saw me. Which I allowed and it was fun. The two openers have finished and now the curtain is up. They were about to start.

Everyone started cheering when they heard the speech. Saw their shadows through the curtain. They were so excited and that makes me happy. Built by Nations starts playing and then the curtain falls.

The show is going great. Until the fog keeps getting worse. And there is a strong weird smell, obviously getting worse and is included in the fog. Jake is literally lost in the fog and Josh is in the fog but it is just getting worse. The fans weren't working or they didn't have them on for some reason.

The show must go on and they did just that. But after the show, I left and went to see them. Jake was coughing non-stop.

"Hey, woah woah. What's up with you?" I asked, running up to him.

"The fog." Was all he said.

"Oh my. Jake." He was laying on the couch. "Here, sit up." I try helping him up. "Do you want some ibuprofen or Advil or something?"

"Yes. Please actually."

He's still coughing really bad and I run to get him some ibuprofen and Advil. As I am running back, I see him running to the nearest place to throw up. He's sick. Like really sick. I run after him and hold his hair back. Comforting him the best I hear the boys and Em come in. Loud but Josh. He's being quiet. Once Jakes done, I gave him the medicine and walked out of the bathroom. They all stared at me.

"Jake's really sick." I say.

"Yeah, I'm not feeling the best either. I think it was the fog. The fans weren't working and I think the fog stuff is expired."

"That's just great." I say in frustration. I was really upset. The tour has been off to a great start and now it's the second or third week and the twins are sick.