Ch. 7

Trigger warning: Uchiha Clan Massacre, assumed wrongs, scary and harsh Naruto.

In the morning, Utakata tried to shake Naruto awake, and it was taking a lot longer than he thought it would.

"Naruto-kun. You need to get up." He said for the fifth time.

Naruto groaned and waved at Utakata. "Noooo. I need more sleep."

Utakata sighed. "Naruto-kun, Yagura-san said that you need to get up, or your breakfast will get cold."

Naruto groaned and sat up. "Okay. I'm up."

Utakata gave a small smile. "Good. Now come on. I believe that your clothes have been fixed.

After getting his normal outfit on, Naruto and Utakata headed into the dining hall. There, Yagura was waiting for them.

"I see you two are awake. How did you sleep?" He said as they sat down.

Naruto gave a big smile. "Great! Thanks for fixing my jacket."

Yagura smiled. "It was nothing. Now, how able you tell us about your teammates?"

Naruto nodded. "Sure. My team captain is Kakashi Hatake. He's a really good fighter and can be very nice. He does come off as a bit aloof, and he's often late, but I can live with that. He's good at tricking people."

Utakata tilted his head. "I've heard of Kakashi-san. He's known by many names. The copy ninja, Kakashi of the Sharingan, and The ninja of a 1000 jutsu."

"Huh," Naruto said. "I didn't know that about Kakashi-sensei. One of my teammates is Sakura Harano. She can be a bit bossy, and she's not the best at ninjutsu. She is a bit of a fangirl for Sasuke-kun."

Yagura winced. "I don't like fangirls."

Utakata grunted in agreement.

Naruto laughed. "My last teammate is Sasuke Uchiha. From what I know about him, he's the only person who survived the Uchiha Clan Massacre. He's skilled with shurikens and ninjutsu. He can be a bit of a jerk, though."

Utakata sighed. "It's probably a defense tactic."

Naruto shrugged. "I guess."

After breakfast, Yagura grabbed his staff and grabbed Naruto's shoulder. "You ready."

Naruto looked at Utakata. "What about you, Utakata-chan?"

Utakata smiled. "I will be staying with Yagura-kun. You don't need to worry about me."

Naruto smiled. "Okay. I'm ready now."
Yagura nodded. "This should only take a second. Tazuna-san's house?"

Naruto nodded.

《•~~~•》

Kakashi had been waiting by the door since the early morning hours. The only time he left the house was a few hours after they got Tazuna to his house to give Sasuke and Sakura some new training. Tree climbing. Sakura had mastered it, and Sasuke was struggling a little.

A knock shook Kakashi out of his thoughts. Opening the door he found Naruto standing next to the 4th mizukage. He didn't seem to be hurt, and his jacket had been fixed.

"Lord Mizukage. I see you kept your word." Kakashi kept his voice level, but he was still nervous.

The Mizukage nodded. Naruto looked at him, almost like he was looking for permission. The Mizukage looked at him and whispered something into his ear.

Naruto nodded and walked to Kakashi. When he got to Kakashi, the Mizukage vanished.

Kakashi grabbed his shoulders. "How do you know the Mizukage? Do you know what he can do to you?"