Ch. 35

Trigger warning: death

Kurama narrowed his eyes. "How are here fourth Hokage? You're dead."

Minato smiled. Naruto was still frozen. "I put a bit of my Chakra into the seal. I was worried that you might remove the seal at the wrong time. Part of me hoped that it would never come. I didn't want to see the fox that killed me."

Kurama snorted. "You were trying to seal me. Any of the tailed beasts would have attacked. We don't like to be sealed."

Minato shifted his Hokage cloak. "That's fair." He smiled at Naruto. "I am glad that I get to see the young man you become. Naruto."

Naruto stood up and ran to his father. He hugged his father for the first time. "I never thought that I would get to do this." He said with tears in his eyes.

Minato wrapped his arms around his son. "I'm so sorry." He pulled his son away. "Your mother also has Chakra in the seal. Do you want to meet her?"

Naruto gripped his father's vest. "Really?"

Minato nodded. He closed his eyes and called for his wife.

A few feet away, Kushina appeared. She smiled at her son. "Hello, Naruto."

Naruto let go of his father and ran to hug his mother. "I've always wanted to do this."

Kushina hugged him back. "So have I Naruto. So have I."

Kurama smiled and stayed quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Naruto pulled away. "Can you two say and talk with us?"

His parent nodded. Naruto explained that he knew what happened the night his parents died. The family sat down and Minato began asking questions. "Naruto, how long have you been friends with, um-"

Naruto laughed. "His name's Kurama. To answer your question, I've been friends with him since I was four."

Kushina leaned back. "Really? Kurama never wanted to talk to me."

Kurama snorted. "That's because your seal had a stake through my chest. It hurt."

Kushina tilted her head. "That makes sense. Anyway, Naruto, you were saying."

Naruto smiled. "Kurama healed me after I get hurt. I've been training to use his Chakra, but my body couldn't handle all the Chakra back then. Now, I can handle four tails in a version two-state. If I do anymore than that though, my skin starts to burn off."

Minato winced. "That sounds painful."
Naruto nodded. "I've got a good pain tolerance though. Anyway, we've been trying to weaken the seal so I can work with more Chakra. We think it might be easier that way."

Minato sighed. "I don't know much about Kurama's power,"

Kushina shook her head. "And neither do I."

"But I would suggest that you train to handle more Chakra with a man named Jiraiya. He's your godfather."

Naruto smiled at him. "I already know Jiraiya. I call him Pervy Sage."

Kushina laughed. "That's the perfect nickname for him."

Minato nodded. "What has he taught you so far."

Naruto looked up at the sky. "So far, he taught me four Wind Style Jutsus, Water walking, and the Rasengan."

Minato gasped at him. "You can do it already?"

Naruto nodded. "With all the Chakra I have, it was easier for me. I am still struggling with containing and providing the Chakra, so I use a shadow clone to help me."