Ch. 25

Trigger warning: death, five tails Naruto, embarrassed Naruto

Naruto prowled around the barrier. He had grown two more tails. The Raikage, Yagura, and Utakata were fighting Kimimaro. The Raikage couldn't go all out, as there were still civilians around. Bee and Yugito were back at the arena, helping to protect the civilians.

Naruto suddenly paused. At the north corner, a girl with red hair was holding the barrier. Naruto was using Kurama's Chakra to determine that this was the weakest.

Naruto charged a pointed Chakra blast. This move would only damage its target, so he could put more power into it. He blasted it at the barrier.

When it hit, the barrier shook. This shocked the woman, and she activated her curse mark.

Naruto snarled. 'This makes this harder. We can't absorb it through the barrier'

We might have to do a mini-tailed beast ball. Kurama growled.

'NO!' Naruto shouted. 'That causes too much damage!'

Okay, okay. We might be able to break it, but we're going to have to touch it.

'Won't touching the barrier burn us?' Naruto asked.

We won't physically touch it. Using the tails, twist the three into one large one. We'll pool our Chakra into it and blast it!

Naruto twisted the tails. 'It's worth a shot.'

He looked over and saw that the Raikage, Utakata, and Yagura had killed Kimimaro, and they were waiting at the barrier.

When he touched the tip of his tail to the barrier, it felt hot, but there was no fire. Naruto figured that because it was made solely of Chakra, the barrier couldn't damage it.

A blast of Chakra shattered the barrier. The Sound Ninja four fell back. The tree shattered into splinters.

When the dust from the blast cleared, Naruto saw that they were too late.

Orochimaru was standing over the dead body of the third Hokage. There was something wrong with his arms. They were purple and rotting.

Seeing the snake sanin standing over the dead body of the man he considered his grandfather, Naruto snapped.

Naruto changed into his version two-state, and he pushed his limits. He had five tails. He charged at Orochimaru and smacked him back. The man was thrown back hundreds of feet.

Yagura took a sharp breath. "This isn't good. If this keeps up, he might lose control." Yagura didn't know that Naruto was still in control, but he wanted to kill Orochimaru.

The Sound Ninja Four charged at Naruto, but they stood no chance against the enraged jinchuriki. He used his tails to grab the four of them.

The contact caused their skin to burn away. They screamed in pain. Naruto looked over and saw the horrified face of the two Kage.

Naruto dropped the Sound Ninja Four in an instant and raced after Orochimaru, who got up and was running out of the village.

Yagura cursed. "Let's get these four tied up. Then I'm going after him."

The Raikage nodded. "I'll come with -"

Yagura cut him off. "No. Naruto is a jinchuriki. And so am I. There are other jinchurikis here. We will go after Naruto."

The Raikage tried to protest, but Yagura shut him down. Soon, they tied up the Sound Ninja Four and put them in the care of the Leaf Jonin.

'Guys, we have a problem.' Yagura thought as he and Utakata ran after Naruto.