Chapter 33

Chapter 33

"I think it went pretty well."

"Shut up Alex." Sebastian snapped at me as he put the ice pack back on his eye.

Sebastian had decided to be a very smart person and sneak up on me right after Drew and his gang left. Which if you know anything about me then you know that I popped him a sucker. And he's a little upset now.

"You shouldn't have snuck up on me, it's your fault!" I pointed at him accusingly. He glared at me but Damien interrupted him.

"Enough you two! Sebastian," Sebastian raised his head expectantly, "put the ice pack back on." Damien said and then walked out of the room.

I giggled at the look on Sebastian's face and so did Benny. I hugged him again and he squirmed. I think he was tired of getting hugs from me after the 29th hug I have given him in the past half hour.

The raid had gone successful and we made it off with $100,000. Makes up for what I paid him.

We thought they'd get back on us and Damien swore that there would be a gang war, but it turns out that Drews boss wasn't too happy about how he handled last night so he moved Drew to Arizona to work there. Far from here.

Benny and everyone else has gotten back to their old life except for two. Damien still continues to annoy me and we talk more. He's not that bad if I have to admit it. I'd never tell him that though.

He's still pretty hot though ;)

A/N~

The End.

First story published! What do you think?