An Acknowledgment To Everyone Reading This Book.

This book isn't a love story but it's a story that needs to be told and everyone needs to listen.

Rape.

A story of a young Muslim woman whose life is ruined by someone she gave her entire trust to and the one person she thought would never betray her but that changed when he took her innocence without caring about her.

When someone says 'No'.  They mean it. Forcing someone doesn't make you a real person. It makes you a monster.

A monster without any consciousness, love, or even respect. He becomes someone who can and will never be respected.

This book gives a voice to the women who have no voice to speak up against them. 

Note; This is a book of fiction yet it's a story that everyone should read and hear the voices of the silenced women. Raped women.

These women are silenced because of who their rapists are. They could be someone they know or are related to like their brothers, uncles, cousins, or even their fathers.

Rape has no age or gender. It happens when no one expects it. Some will blame the people who got raped. 

Why?

Because of what they were wearing but what people don't know is that whatever you wear, the rapist won't even care as their mind isn't even on your clothes but something else.

Remember that when we don't talk to or even fight the rapists, we are somehow giving them the power to hurt people more.

I will keep a trigger warning in every chapter that I will be writing for Shyra.  As it is her story and her savior's story.

  As it is her story and her savior's story