Chapter Thirty-five.

Samir Sees Shyra And Ayra.

It has been a day since they arrived in town and Imran has gone to see Janna at her office to start planning on how to approach the case. This case is different from the cases that Janna usually takes.

Imran wanted Shyra to go with him but she had to go and gather the evidence first before something happened. Like her aunt and Uncle finding out that she was in town.

So Imran dropped her and Ayra at Aunt Hayat to talk to her about what she was planning and then maybe call everyone to whom she had given the evidence.

"Ayra, remember..."

"Dad, I know, and be safe, okay?" She tells her father who shook his head. "You always tell me the rules and now I memorized them," she added.

"Imran, dont worry. I promise you that Ayra will be on her best behavior, right?"Shyra says looking at the little girl who was smiling.

"Yes, I promise that I will be on my best behavior," Ayra says holding her hand up and making Shyra laugh.

Imran just told her to get in the car and took a deep breath.

"Hey, everything will fine, In shaa Allah," Shyra tells Imran.

"I should be the one to calm you down but you are the one doing it," Imran says smiling.

"Well, I am calm but nervous. But I leave everything to Allah because He knows what is and will be the best for me but that doesn't stop me from trying to get the justice I deserve," Shyra says. "Now, come on before Aunt Hayat calls me asking me where I am and why I am late," she added walking to the car and getting inside.

Imran then got into the car and drove to their destination. Thanks, to Shyra's direction, they reached there just in time.

"Are you going to come in, Dad?" Ayra asks her father.

"No, I can't because of the appointment I have. But when I come to pick you up I will come inside but for now, I need to get going," he says hugging his daughter and then turning to face Shyra and smiling at her. "Take care of yourself Shyra, I will see you," he added heading back to the car and driving off.

Shyra rang the bell and then Khala Farwa opened the door letting them inside.

"Asalam Aleikum how are you doing?" Farwa greets Shyra with a smile on her face.

"Waleikum salaam. I am good alhamdulilah and you?" Shyra asks her.

"I am good alhamdulilah and who is this beautiful young lady?" Khala Farwa asks her while looking at Ayra.

"Her name is Ayra and she is my friend's daughter. Ayra, this is Khala Farwa," Shyra says introducing them. "Is Aunt Hayat inside?" she asked her.

"She is inside the living room with Aayan," Farwa tells her with a smile. "Come and I'll take you there," she says adding.

"No need. I know her that is. Thank you," Shyra told her and walked inside where the living room was located.

As they approached the living room, Shyra could hear a different voice that came from there and it was different from Uncle Aayan's and also from Azaan. But it couldn't be Azaan because he was still with Saira and he didn't want to leave her alone.

"I don't know what to do about my parents. They are forcing me to be with someone that I dont want," the person says to Uncle Aayan.

"Try and talk to them. And make them understand..."

"Shyra, asala aleikum, how are you doing?" Hayat says starling them.

"Waleikum salaam Aunt. I am fine alhamdulilah. This is Ayra..."

"Ayra, it is finally nice to meet you. Come inside," Hayat says leading them into the living room. "Look who I found at the door," she says to her husband and the visitor who was there.

"Asalam Aleikum..."

"Shyra..."

When Shyra heard her name, she looked at the voice that called out to her and was surprised to see that it was none other than Samir.

Ayra looked at the man who was looking at Shyra with sadness in his eyes. She moved closer to her not knowing what to do.

"Its okay", Ayra assures her with a smile on her face. And then turns to face Samir. "Asalam Aleikum Uncle and Samir. How are you doing?" She asked them.

"Waleikum salaam Shyra, alhamdulillah," Uncle Ayan answered her while Samir just stared at her and the little girl who was holding on to her. "And who is this beautiful young lady?" Aayan asks.

"This is Ayra, the daughter of a friend of mine who has been helping me with some things. Ayra, this is my Uncle Ayan and my friend Samir," she told the little girl who gave Aayn a smile.

Aayan understood who Shyra was talking about. He didn't want to say anything in front of Samir until Shyra was ready to tell him what happened to her, and he didnt want to be the one to talk about what she came for.

Sometimes the story being told to someone should be seen instead of just written.