Chapter Fifty

Moving Forward With Life And Forgiving.

Each time we try to move forward something or even someone tries to stop us. It could be our feelings or even someone who wants to be chosen. Moving forward doesn't mean you forget your past, it means that you can always learn from it.

After reading her parents' will, Shyra knew exactly what to do about the company but there was also a question, will that person agree to do it?

"Are you ready to go home now?" Aunt Hayat asked her as they were walking out of the office.

Shyra thought for a moment before answering her.

"Actually, could you guys drop me somewhere, if it isnt an issue?" Shyra asks them politely.

Hayat and Aayan nodded and agreed to drive her to where she wanted to go.

She needs this to let go of everything that will pull her down. And maybe find her true happiness without any hurdles in the future in shaa Allah. I pray and hope that she will get the happiness she always wanted and deserved in her life just like her parents wanted. Alhamdulillah it is over.

The three of them walked out of the building with smiles on their faces. Each with Alhamdulilah in their hearts.

Shyra understood why her parents never wanted her to be close to her cousin because they knew what would happen.

"Thank you for everything. I am glad that my parents knew you before they died," Shyra says to both Aayan and Hayat who smile at her.

"You are welcome, habibty," Hayat tells her smiling.

After a few minutes, they arrived at Shyra's destination. Aayan then parked the car and turned to face Shyra.

"We will wait for you..."

"There's no need Uncle. I asked Imran to come and pick me up here. He will be here as soon as I am done with talking to Samir," Shyra says to him. "Thank you for the ride and I will see you soon in shaa Allah," she added getting out of the car and walking inside Samir's company.

This is it, Shyra. The last chapter that I will ever visit again. Happiness is what I will have in my life. Alhamdulilah.

Aayan and Hayat watched as Shyra walked inside the building.

"She has been through a lot and now it's her turn to be happy. And her choice is her happiness. In shaa Allah everything will be fine," Hayat says to her husband.

"You always say that Allah knows best and He knows what we need, what we deserve, and what we truly want in our life. Maybe just maybe Shyra's test is almost over," Aayan says to his wife with a smile on his face. "Now, we have to go and see Zainab because I know that you were planning on going there without me," he added driving away from the building.

"Who says I was going without you? You get jealous of Azaan when he was just a child," Hayat says teasing him while remembering how Azaan was as a child.

"Fine, you win."

Meanwhile, Shyra walked inside the building feeling nervous about the conversation that would happen between her and Samir.

Ya Allah, give me the strength I need to do this. I hope that he will find the happiness that he deserves even if it's with that woman.

Thankfully, Shyra already called Samir to explain to him that she was coming over for a much-needed conversation. And Samir asked his secretary to let her in as soon as she arrived.

"Hey, I am here to see Samir..."

"Oh, yes. You must be Shyra. You can go in, he is waiting for you," the secretary says to her with a smile on her face.

Shyra thanked her and knocked on Samir's office. When she heard him say to go inside, she opened the door and walked inside.

She then closed the door.

"Asalam Aleikum, how are you doing?" She asked him with a small smile on her face.

"Waleikum Salaam Alhamdulillah I am okay. You are here to say goodbye, right?" Samir asks her with a sad look on his face. "You picked him, didn't you?" He added.

"I am sorry but..."

"The heart has chosen for you, right? Dont worry I knew it from the moment I saw you with him guarding you with his life. Don't worry about me. If you are here to apologize when it isn't your fault, I am fine," Samir says interrupting her.

"I wanted to come here and explain everything to you. I didn't mean to let it happen but it did. I couldn't control my heart even when I tried to push him away. I am sorry that you wasted your time and efforts to look for me. I hope and pray that you will get the love that you deserve sooner in shaa Allah and I wish you all the best in your future. And I hope that we can still remain friends," Shyra says smiling at him hoping that he will agree to them being friends.

"You are one of my best friends, Shyra. Of course we will be friends again," Samir says with a smile on his face, his heart is slowly breaking. But he knew that Imran and Shyra were meant to be and he couldn't get in the way of their happiness. 

If this is how it feels when your heart breaks even though it wasn't her fault. It is mine because I didnt know that I was too late to make her mine but I am happy that she found someone who will love and care for her just the way she deserves to.

"Thank you for everything, Sammy. And this isn't a goodbye, In shaa Allah we will see each other often," Shyra says to him. And then she was interrupted by her phone ringing indicating that someone was calling her.

"Go and be happy Shy. You deserve it. He is waiting for you," Samir says to her with a sad smile on his face. "And I promise that I will be fine. Now go and always be happy," he added interrupting Shyra who was about to say something to him.

Shyra nodded and gave him one last smile before leaving the office. After she left and closed the door.

Tears formed in Samir's eyes but he knew that Imran and Shyra complimented each other more than Shyra and he did.

New beginnings for both of us. In shaa Allah everything will be okay and someday I will find the happiness that Shyra has in her life.