Chapter Forty-Seven

The End Or The Beginning?

After calling Janna and explaining to her about everything they found. Janna promised that she would be there the next morning at 9 a.m

When Janna arrived, they showed her the papers and everything they found including the will that Shyra's father told her in the letter.

"This is amazing work but we will need to be careful with everything that we have. This might be our only chance to put them in jail for good," Janna says to them with a smile on her face. "And I can go to the court without any problem and the trial won't even last that long," she added giving them hope that they needed.

They discussed how they would approach everything and get Shyra's parents, the justice they deserved.

Just a little longer Shyra then the time to make a decision will be here and this would be better for everyone but I don't want to hurt...

"Shyra, are you listening?" Janna asks interrupting her chain of thoughts.

"Yes, I am fine just thinking of the trial. Will this be the end of everything?" Shyra asks her.

"Yes, it might be the end of everything that you have fought for and then it will your time to be happy, in shaa Allah. And maybe even think of your future," Janna says while looking at Imran who was on the phone with his parents and Ayra.

"What future? I dont have one, Janna..."

"Dont say that, Shyra. Everyone has one, even you," Janna says trying to assure her. "My story is similar to yours but a bit different. But I never lost hope that someone out there will love me just the way I am even with the faults I have," she added smiling as she remembered her life.

"Allah knows best but I hope that Imran gets the future he deserves to have in his life," Shyra says. "Dont worry about me, I will be fine and I will have the company to take over in two weeks. Thats when I turn 21 in shaa Allah," she added smiling.

It was only a matter of two weeks before Shyra would be named as the owner and CEO of her father's company. This has always been her dream but it won't be perfect with her father being there to guide her.

Meanwhile, Samir has been trying to talk to his mother and Wardah calmly concerning the issue of going to Shyra's house and threatening her to stay away from him.

"It isn't right what you two did. Why would you go there and slap her, mother?" He asked his mother who just stared at him. "And what's with you and telling people you are my fiancee? I will never marry someone like you. Not because of Shyra but because you have no class. How could you go into someone's house to threaten them? I can't even stand the both of you, right now. I can't believe this. I thought you and I could be friends and just friends but I dont know where you got the idea of us being together from?" he added angrily.

"Samir, you and I are compatible with each other. Shyra has been a used..."

"Shut up! How could you say something like that especially when you are a woman? And remember that it could happen to anyone and even to you. From today onwards you and I have no relationship," he yells at her before turning to face his mother. "Shyra has made a decision and thanks to you, she left me. You are a mother who has a teenage daughter. Put yourself in her shoes for once. What if it was Safra then? Would you slap her and tell her things? And as for me marrying Wardah, you can forget about that," he added before storming off and leaving the two women in shock.

When his mother heard her daughter's name she immediately felt something in her heart.

She had read the file that Shyra had given her and even investigated on her own to see if she was given the right information.