Chapter Four

The Beginning Of A Nightmare For Shyra. {Part Three}.

Trigger warning. Rape mentioned. Readers' discretion is advised.

Sometimes a nightmare can be caused by someone or it could be a person we fear in our lives. But for how long will we let them win?

Shyra was debating on going home or staying with Hanan who was willing to let her stay for the entire weekend as it was almost six months left of school until their graduation.

But she couldn't stay at her friend's house for long as her aunt might even inform the lawyer that Shyra wasn't complying with the rules that were given to her.

"No, Hanan, I can't stay at your house and you know the reason. She will do anything to get me to sign those documents that she thinks that I don't know what they are about," Shyra explains to her friend who was adamant about staying with her.

Since she walked into her aunt's place, Shyra has never lied to her friends about what happened to her. Everything excluding what Amir was doing when she was in her room.

Because she didn't want Samir and the others to cause trouble especially when Shyra was planning on leaving as soon as she got her high school diploma.

Thankfully she has been accepted to her dream university with everything already taken care of before her parents' death.

They somehow secured everything for her just in case something happened to them. And they made someone they trusted to be Shyra's trustee until she was ready to run her father's company.

"Okay, then I will take you there and make sure you send a message to the group saying that you are alright," Hannah advised her friend who smiled.

Shyra agreed knowing that the girls would do anything for her as she would do anything for them. They all got in the car and Hannah told the driver to take them straight to Shyra's aunt's place.

That's where the nightmare was waiting for Shyra but no one knew that it would change her and her friends' lives.

Meanwhile, Amir was telling his parents to take care as they drove off to see his grandmother for the weekend.

Time to get her. I can't wait to be alone with her and do what I always wanted ever since she stepped into this house. Fresh and young.

He waited for Shyra to get back from school with a beer in his hand.

Yes, he drinks and no his parents don't know about that as they only know about him smoking.

Amir tried to hide this addiction from his parents but they would suspect him of doing drugs and other things especially when he comes home high or even drunk. They just let him do whatever he wanted but as long as he didn't get into trouble.

But that's about to change now. And it is the change that would be positive for Shyra.

Upon reaching her aunt's place, Hanan could feel that something was wrong but she pushed it aside knowing that if she said anything, it would raise many questions and it would even get Shyra in trouble with the lawyer.

"I will see you guys tomorrow in shaa Allah. And I promise to send you a group message letting you know that I am fine," Shyra tells her girls trying to assure herself more that it will be fine.

She then walked out of the car and into the house where Amir was waiting for her.

He was beyond intoxicated and when he heard the front door open, Amir immediately knew that it was her.