Chapter Thirty-two

Azaan's arrival in town.

A month later.

It had been one month since Shyra met Janna and she felt relief that everything was going to be fine. She was thankful that Imran had introduced her to Janna who has nothing but kindness in her heart.

They decided to go back within a year so that she could go and get the evidence from the people she trusted. Shyra called and explained to Aunt Hayat about what she had planned and she supported her fully in whatever she had planned to get the justice that she wanted.

Imran called Shyra to inform her that he and Saira saw Azaan at the bakery but he was shocked to see them together.

"Maybe Iman told him where Saira was...but I don't think so because I know that she would be angry with him because Saira is her best friend too," Shyra says to him trying to figure out why Azaan is here.

"I think I know why," Imran says. "There's a new dorm building that will be built by the Hayat Muhsin Foundation..."

"I think that's my Aunt's foundation, she must established it a year after I left because it was her dream and I think now Uncle Aayan has fulfilled it for her," Shyra explained to him. "Well, we have to be prepared for whatever will happen because I think that Azaan thinks that Saira has moved even though they arent divorced," Imran tells her. "And I think he might come after me..."

"I dont think so because he might have learned his lesson when it comes to his wife," Shyra explained to him what his family did to him. "When it comes to loyalty and love, you don't want to mess with Mamma Hayat's family because she wont hesistate to put you where you belong. It didn't matter if its her son, daughter or even her husband," she added making Imran laugh.

In shaa Allah I will get to meet her. She sounds like an amazing woman Ma shaa Allah. I think she and Mamma would get along perfectly because of how they view their family and how they value it.

Meanwhile, Saira was nervous to see Azaan. But she was also worried about him, as he looked like someone who hadn't slept for weeks and had lost weight which wasn't like him.

She will always worry about him, as he is the only man that she has ever loved in her life even though their marriage started out with him lying to her.

Saira understood why Azaan did what he did. She would have done the same thing but differently. She loved Iman as her sister and so did Iman.

She wondered who gave him the address but from the looks of it, Azaan was shocked to see her there. It was like he didn't expect her to be there.

Allah's plan is better than ours. He plans our lives exactly the way they should be. I just pray that he won't cause problems for Imran.

As Saira wanted to go and make some lunch for herself, thats when she heard the doorbell ringing. She remembered that the landlord had told her that someone was coming to pick up the keys to the empty apartment that was beside Imran's.

Saira quickly put on her hijab and took the keys in her hands. She opened the door only to find her husband standing there dumbfounded looking at her.

"Saira..."

"I guess you are the new tenant, right?" She asks him not giving him a chance to talk. "Here are your keys..."

"I promise you that I will win you back and I will do anything to get you to listen to me. I love you, Saira. You and our baby," he says looking at the bump.

Saira couldn't say anything as tears started to fall, he wiped them using his hands and kissed her on the forehead taking the keys.

"I love you, and I will see you soon," he says leaving for his apartment. Before Azaan opened the door, he turned around just to see Saira wiping the tears and walking back inside the apartment.

In the coming days, Azaan would try anything for Saira even getting her groceries but she would also suspect it to be Shyra or even Imran.

But one day, Saira saw him doing it and she wasn't angry but she was surprised by the gesture because each time Azaan would try something, she would push him away. Even though he had Shyra help him while involving Ayra all Saira did was throw the flowers away but kept the jewelry because she sent it back to him.

That stopped when Saira was almost five months pregnant. She was attacked by someone who wanted to kidnap her fortunately Azaan was there to save her.

He was angry at her but he was more concerned about her health.

After getting her checked, Azaan decided to stay in Saira's apartment to keep her safe. And thats when he finally met Imran.

Shyra decided to tell Azaan the truth as to why she left town and had been living there for the last three years.

Azaan was beyond shocked but relieved that Shyra was safe and he knew that if Samir found out that monster wont be free or safe.

"Please promise that you will not tell him? I will tell him because I am coming back in three or maybe four months because I am going forward with what I have planned," Shyra explained to him. "I already have everything to fight them, Azaan. Just don't tell him, I will be the one to tell him everything," she added.

When Imran heard this, his heart broke a little but he knew that Shyra would need all the support that she would need in fighting her battles.

"Imran..."

"I understand. And I will keep my promise to her no matter what happens and no matter who she choses," he tells Saira who gave him a small smile. "Thank you for worryong about me but I promise that I will fine with whatever she decides," he added looking at Shyra who was still explaining to Azaan what she had planned.

Even if she doesn't pick me as her love, I will be happy for her. Her and Ayra's happiness matters more than mine. And in shaa Allah I will try and make my daughter understand why this had to happen. All I know is that Allah's plans never fail.

In the coming days, Azaan would only go to the site and head back to Saira's apartment. He then decided to dissolve his contract with the landlord after explaining to him about the situation.

Thankfully, he agreed.

And this made Azaan happy because now he didnt have to leave his wife each time he had to go back to his apartment because he didnt have clean clothes.

But something bothered him, and it was the unknown man. He knew that the unknown guy wouldn't rest until he had gotten Saira.

Azaan had to explain to Shyra and Imran about the situation and they had to tell him about the encounter that Ayra and Shyra had faced.

Thanks to Ayra's quick thinking, they were safe. But both Azaan and Imran knew that he might try it again and this time they would be ready for him.

After getting my wife, I will need to keep her safe and maybe ask her to move back to our hometown as she wasn't safe here. As for Samir, I hope that he finds his peace and love because the way I see things here, Imran might be the better person for Saira but Allah knows what is inside her heart.

Who will be her healer?