[1] new house. new neighbours

Y/N

I looked up at the house standing in front of me, a block of cream painted bricks with two windows on either side. It was perfect. Well for me. I walked to the door and opened it also looking at my boxes piled up in front of it.

I took in each box and set them down. Before unpacking I looked around the house, it was clean and surprisingly spacious. I put down my belongings on the kitchen island and began lmaking a mental note on what furniture to get.

I couldn't really unpack anything out of the boxes since there was no where to put them. I was beginning to feel a little hungry and just as I was about to step out of my house someone knocked on the door.

I opened it and found a tall handsome boy standing with a smile and a dosirak ( Korean lunch box) "hi I'm Jay, your neighbour , I brought some food." He said with a bright smile.

"Oh thank you! I was actually feeling hungry. Would you like to come in?" I asked returning the smile.

"Oh no it's okay, you should get settled in. If you need any help don't hesitate to let me know." He said as he began to leave.

"Okay thank you Jay " I said with a small wave and went back inside to eat the delicious food.

Jay

"What are you both doing?" I asked jungwon and ni-ki who were looking out the window.

"Probably stalking our new neighbour." Jake replied not looking up from his book.

" We're not stalkers!" Ni-ki said as he continued to stare out the window. "So you met our new neighbour?" Ni-ki said as he finally  turned away from the window.

"Yeah I did. She seemed pretty cute."

"So what's her name then." Jungwon asked as he had turned to face me now.

"Oh uhm I don't know." I smiled sheepishly. Ni-ki and Jungwon both burst out laughing. Jake had also looked up from his book.

"How did you not get her name?" Ni-ki asked as he laughed continuously.

"I didn't think about that. Anyways. I think we should invite her over get to know each other a bit more?" Jay said.

"I'm down." Jake said.

"Okay then! I'll ask her tomorrow."

Jungwon and Ni-I'm looked at each other, "when did we agree to it?"
Jake and me both left the living room whilst talking amongst themselves, ni-ki and jungwon both shared a look and ran up behind us.

________________________________

A/N:
Small first chapter. Let me know what you guys think <3
Don't forget to vote. Here's an 🍊 for you . (๑→‿ฺ←๑)

🧸 or 💐

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎