[11] late night rendezvous

Y/N
I was at a bench sitting down with Jungwon waiting for Chaeri and Jay to come, it was unusually quiet for the both of us, I didn't know what to say or how to start the conversation.

"Y/N." I immediately turned around and knew it was Chaeri, I stood up and her arms flung around me, "I am so sorry, I never should have left you alone." She sobbed into my hair.

"It's not your fault." I broke the hug, " I had a call and then I bumped into him ... I guess it was just fate?" I said hoping Chaeri wouldn't think about it anymore, " let's go home now, I'm tired."

Chaeri looked at me and thankfully nodded her head, interlinking her arms with me we started walking only to be stopped by Jay. "Wait we'll drop you both off." He glanced at Chaeri with a soft smile.

"I forgot he was here." Chaeri whispered to me chuckling, she looked over behind me at Jungwon, "and is that your secret boyfriend?" She said too loudly and I immediately put my hand over her mouth.

"Let's get going now." I said quickly and started walking. Jungwon and Jay both walked behind me and Chaeri. We soon arrived to my house, Jay and Chaeri talked a little more, I was about to speak to Jungwon but he walked off going home.

I frowned, maybe he didn't see me or did I do something wrong? I headed into my house and collapsed on the couch. Chaeri soon came in and collapsed next to me. "Tomorrow let's go out and forget about everything."

"Deal."

"Come on let's watch a film." Chaeri got up and dragged me along, we ended up watching a horror film which was not a good idea. Chaeri ended up sleeping halfway through the film, I repeatedly kept thinking about Jungwon. It was... strange?

I don't know why it bothered me, "was he angry?" I muttered to myself, "y/n go to sleep." Chaeri mumbled and I quietly apologised. I couldn't sleep so I got up and put on a light jacket. I went outside and rested my head against my arm on the railings.

It started to rain slightly, I pulled on my hood and thought about today. Hyun's apology seemed so real. Was it though? "The first thing I should do tomorrow is rip up those pictures." I said smiling to myself, "maybe I should talk to Jungwon." My smile faded.

"I think we should talk too." I recognised that voice immediately, it was soft and tender, I turned around to face Jungwon, he looked ethereal under the gentle moonlight. His unique features stood out more.

"Y/N." He spoke in his rich but soft baritone, "I... wasn't angry and you didn't do anything wrong... I'm sort of embarrassed to say this but I was jealous, jealous of the fact that you called Jay handsome I know it's so stupid and petty and I don't even know why I was jealous, I shouldn't have been, espe"—

"Jungwon." I chuckled cutting him off, "it's okay... and I don't think it's petty, to be honest I think it's quite cute."

He smirked in amusement, "so you think I'm cute now?" He put his hands in his pocket and leaned down to my height moving closer, our faces inches apart, I could feel his breath fanning on my face.

My heart did the little fluttering thing again and I was sure I could see sparkles in his eyes. He moved closer until my back touched the railing, " I think your cute too." He whispered into my ear as he tucked my hair behind it.

He straightened up back to his normal height and took out his phone, "we should probably getting going now." I nodded my head as a yes in response.

He dropped me off in front of my door and I watched his figure walk away, "Jungwon." I called out his name and unexpectedly ran up to him and pecked him on the cheek and trying to fast walk away but he caught my wrist and pulled me into his embrace.

"You make me so fucking crazy."

__________________________________

A/N:
I got butterflies writing this smh.
anyways I've got another book I'm writing eek.
🍮 idk what this is but here ya go xd
⌒゚(❀>◞౪◟<)゚⌒