[29] in the blink of an eye

Chaeri
I was sitting in the living room with y/n and Jungwon waiting for Jay, he had already told me about what would happen when they become human again, I wanted him to be happy but I was scared, would he come back to me?

"Hey" his deep yet comforting voice bright me back, "you okay?" He asked sitting down on the bed. Instantly I wrapped arms around him and sort of sunk in. "Let's take a picture."

"All of a sudden?" I questioned slightly loosening the embrace.

"Whenever you feel pain, looking at your loved one can relieve it, so, let's take pictures so I can remember you and you won't feel pain." Jay clarified, he brought out a camera and snapped a couple of pictures.

"Hey! I wasn't ready." I complained while he sat there smiling and looking through the current pictures.

"okay, let's take another one." Jay said adjusting the camera, he moved closer and put his arm around my waist. "ready? 3...2...1."

"AWWWW!" y/n and Jungwon exclaimed loudly in unison.

Y/N
abruptly someone knocked on the door earning all of our attention. Jungwon's ent ahead to open it and was surprised to see Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon carrying something or someone. Ni-ki and Sunoo followed behind with two bags.

"We've found her." Heeseung quickly said while entering their house.

"She's unconscious." Jake added in while taking a seat, "we've retrieved the antidote we just need to inject it into her so she can forget everything."

They set her down on the couch and took a small rest.

"shall I inject her then?" Heeseung asked looking around the room, "she won't remember anything at all bedsides what happened before she became a vampire." Heeseung added on specifically looking at Jungwon.

Heeseung put on a pair of gloves and began getting the injection ready, at that moment A-yeong regained her consciousness.

"what's going on where the heck am I?" she mumbled. She looked around and noticed all of us. "You found it then?" She asked Heeseung whilst sitting up.

"Stop. I want to do it myself." It was all so quick, she immediately took the syringe out of heeseung's hand and injected herself.  She didn't black out but held her head.

She looked around the room once again, her eyes lingered on Jungwon but she soon looked away and unexpectedly ran out of the house.

Niki scratched his head "Erm... did she just run away?"

_________________________________
A/N:
omg guys have u watched the dark blood trailer eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
jiwon is so pretty ˚₊*(ˊॢo̶̶̷̤◡ुo̴̶̷̤ˋॢ)*₊˚⁎
also this book is ending finally!!!!!!
🎂here's a birthday cake