[36] the end

Y/N
The past couple of days had been much better than the last. Everyone had retrieved their memories back slowly. Chaeri and Jay had bought a house together on the opposite side while Jungwon moved in with me.

We were all currently in my house trying to watch a film for the past hour.

"Ni-ki can you sit down please." Jake asked frustrated.

Ni-ki scoffed, "I am sitting down, why don't you stand up."

"Shush."

"No."

The constant bickering between Jake and Ni-ki continued every now and then but of course they soon made up and ended up sitting next to each other. We somehow managed to start the film and act be quiet.

"Why don't we just send them home " jungwon slouched down in his seat, "they live right next to us anyways."

I smiled, "hm should we?" I joked.

Jungwon's eyes instantly lit up, "yes!" He smirked, "guys! You need to go home because y/n wants to spend time with me ALONE."

"wait what!" I blurted out, my cheeks reddening instantly.

"Well why didn't you just say so?" Chaeri smirked standing up and dragging everyone else along with her. "LETS GO." she said and they all stood up and headed towards the door.

"well we're coming back tomorrow." Ni-ki said, leaving the house. Jungwon waved and shut the door and walked over to me.

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, "what are you doing?" I asked.

"This." He placed his lips gently on mine and then parted for a few moments to speak before placing his lips again, "and I'm not going to stop."

_________________________________

THE END

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎