[6] confession's

Y/N
It was 1:30pm, I had 30 minutes to get ready. I took out the brownies from the oven and met them cool down. I changed into a simple outfit and left my hair down. After the brownies had cooled I put them into a container and left the house.

I rang the doorbell and could hear Jay yelling at Ni-ki to get the door. I chuckled at myself as I was greeted by Ni-ki. "Hey Y/N."

I greeted him back and took off my shoes, "oh right here you go, I made some brownies for yous." I handed him the container as he smiled happily and took it to the kitchen.

I sat down on the sofa where Jake had come, "so what do you think?" He asked

"It's amazing! It has such a warm and homely feel."

"It was all done by me." Ni-ki said as he came and sat down."

"No it wasn't." Jay said as he came back from the kitchen.

I looked around and noticed Jungwon wasn't here, "by the way weren't there four of yous?" I asked.

"Oh yeah" Jake said, "Jungwon's in the kitchen, he wants to talk to you about something." Jake finished off, "don't worry he won't bite."

I wonder what he needs to talk to me about. I thought as I headed into the kitchen when I found Jungwon struggling to cut something.

"Jungwon." I called out to him, "you wanted to speak with me?" I said as I walked closer and stood on his right.

"Yeah... so the thing I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Here let me," I started cutting up the food he was struggling with, I looked up at him while cutting which maybe wasn't a good idea. The knife glided across my finger causing a sharp sting.

I dropped the knife and hurriedly went to wash my finger but the blood wasn't stopping. "Jungwon do you have a plaster." I said as I walked away from the sink. I looked up at Jungwon who was glaring at me.

His eyes had changed colour, they were a dark red. "are you okay." I took a step back and he stepped forward.

My back was completely pressed against the wall, his hands on either side blocking my way out.
"I-I'm sorry y/n." He mumbled before he leant in, his fingers gently pushed my hair back.

His touch number my whole body and I could feel his warm breath before I felt a pair of sharp teeth digging deeper into my skin, this feeling, it hurt but it didn't.

My hands gripped onto his shoulders and I felt my eyes closing up.

Jungwon

The moment I saw her blood on her finger I knew I wouldn't be able to restrain myself, everything happened so fast.

"JUNGWON." I was pulled away by Jay, my eyes went back to normal, I watched Jake and Ni-ki pick up Y/N and take her to the living room.

"Jungwon." Jay was shaking me, "what happened? I thought you just wanted to talk to her."

"I- it was an accident."

If it was an accident why did I not feel any regret, why did it make me feel more energetic?

Jay nodded his head and both of us headed to the living room, "she's just unconscious, but I think she'll be okay." Jake said as he turned to me.

"Are you okay Jungwon?"

I nodded my head at him and looked at Y/N's sleeping figure. Everyone sat down in silence as we waited for her to wake up.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, this was all my fault, we could have probably been enjoying our lunch now.

"It's okay." Ni-ki said.

"These things happen don't worry." Jay said.

10 hours went by and Y/N still hadn't woken up, the boys drifted off into a nap themselves, i couldn't, I had to stay awake. Another hour went by and Y/N suddenly shot up she rubbed her head and slightly whimpered.

"Y/N" I called out to her.

"Jungwon?." She paused for moment as if she was hesitating to say something, "i... had a weird dream of you... you... bit me."

"It wasn't a dream." I said as I watched her get up and look at the mirror, she looked at the bite mark on her neck

"I'm a vampire." I said, waiting for her reaction. She immediately turned to look at me.

"Your... an actual vampire?"

I lowered my head, "I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry for being who you are,I'm not scared,I'm just surprised but in a good way, actually, this might be a little weird, but when you bit me it didn't really hurt well it did but not as much. Was it weird that I liked the feeling?"

_______________________________

A/N:
Oh, it's happeninggggggg ahsjskwkkwwk
🍱 sushi box for you cuties, if you don't like sushi I hope your pillows are never cold