[33] coming back

Y/N
That day I had gone home feeling all sorts of emotions, confused, startled, happy? or a feeling of longing? I couldn't decipher between the two.  Chaeri was currently in the kitchen trying to make us both dinner.

I looked over to her and felt a smile spreading across my face, I loved her so much and knew that she was going through the same pain.

"okay, I tried to make algio olio." Chaeri said laughing softly while walking in with two plates.

I took the plates from her and placed it down on the table along with the drinks and cutlery. We both took a bite at the same time and looked at each other.

"How is it?" Chaeri asked after swallowing.

I paused for a moment, "it's so good it deserves a Michelin star!"

She laughed, "don't worry I won't forget you when I'm famous!"

"You better not!"

Jungwon

After going home, I didn't tell anyone about the encounter I'd had with A-yeong or the other girls.

"Hey." Ni-ki said, "does anyone else get like random images in their dreams of the girls that were in our house?" He asked.

Jake looked at him, "wait you get it too? This cannot be a coincidence anymore if we're all getting it."

"Wait what?" I asked confused, "your all getting the same dream?"

"Yeah, it's strange, in the dream we're all around the living room until we inject ourselves with something." Jay explained, "and I was also taking pictures with some girl whose face I couldn't see."

This was so definitely not a coincidence.

"Do you think they're memories?" Sunghoon asked quietly.

"That would be the most logical answer ... or they just random dreams." Ni-ki replied back.

I hesitated for a moment, "no they are our memories." I explained everything to them from meeting A-yeong to the kiss.

Ni-ki gasped, "Jay hyeong has a girlfriend then!"

"That was all you took from that?" Jake said shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Anyways" Heeseung spoke, "we should do something about this then."

_________________________________
A/N:
this was more of a filler chap  TvT
🩷here's a heart.