[27] what do i do?

A - yeong
I was hiding out in an unknown area in the woods, after waking up from whatever y/n's blood had done to me I just kept running. My vampire abilities were almost... fading away which is why I was hiding. Otherwise I wouldn't have let them follow me all the way.

I didn't know what was happening but one thing I needed was blood. Human blood. And as if on cue I spotted a trekker. He was tall and lean with a pretty face.

I messed up my hair slightly and rubbed some soul in my hands,there were a few rocks around me, I adjusted them to make it look like my leg was stuck. "Excuse me!" I cried out and instantly he had turned around.

"Excuse me, I need some help." I waved my hand over to which he came running.

"Oh my goodness. Are you okay?" He asked with genuine concern on his face I almost felt bad. He bent down and looked at the rocks, "I'll try moving them for you."

"Yes thank you." I replied, faking a smile. He moved closer to move the rocks but I needed him to be near me more. "Um I think you should move this one off first." I showed him the largest rock to which he agreed.

Slowly he moved forward and placed his hands on the rock to move it, he moved slightly closer to get a better grip. He was at the perfect proximity. I took a small breath before placing my hands on his neck and immediately pulled him and but my fangs straight into him.

A shriek echoed through the woods but soon quietened down. "Now I'm satisfied" I tossed his lifeless body away and moved the rock away. Standing up, I dusted leaves off myself and began walking again. "Why are my abilities not coming back though?" I tried moving a pile of leaves by swaying my hands left and right, nothing was happening.

"Am I dying?"

Heeseung
Sunghoon, Sunoo and me were following the remaining tracks of A - yeong which led us into the woods. I sent Ni-ki and Jake to retrieve the antidote.

There was a chunk of guilt eating up inside of me, I hadn't told them what would happen if they did take the antidote, I don't know how. I know they want to become human again but would they want to if it means forgetting this life and everyone in it?

"Heeseung ." Sunoo tapped me, bringing me from my thoughts, "we found something."

I walked over to where Sunghoon was standing I front of a lifeless body with bite marks. It was obvious A - yeong was here.

"Let's bury the body first." They both nodded their heads and we quickly buried the unfortunate body.

"Why didn't you just tell them?" Sunghoon questioned as we began walking again.

I looked at him, flustered, "what do you mean?"

"are you forgetting we can read minds?" He laughed it off, "I'm pretty sure they already know though."

"I - I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Your not at fault. The only person that needs to apologize is A - yeong, she's the cause of all of this." Sunghoon spoke calmly but the anger was evident in his voice.

"Let's find her first."