[8] lift

Y/N
"I'm nearly ready" I said to chaeri through the phone as I figured out what outfit to wear.

"Okay I think I'll be there in about 40 minutes, you do remember where to meet me right?"  She asked as I finally found something to wear.

"Yes yes, don't worry, see you in a bit." I said and hung up the call.

I quickly changed and did my hair and left my house, today will be a normal day... I hope.

I pressed the button for the lift and went in, just before the doors were about to close someone stopped the door with their shoe.

"Sorry I didn't see yo"— I stopped talking as I looked up and saw jungwon. Unexpectedly memories from yesterday flooded my mind.

"It's okay." He smiled.

I moved to the side to let him enter and pressed the button for ground floor, it was quiet until my phone went off.

"hey girl where are you? Chaeri asked and I could already picture her smiling..

"I'm coming, I'm in the lift, I'll be at the bus stop soon." I said calmly, I didn't realise I was late.

"The bus stop?" She questioned, " I'm in the train station." She said and I internally groaned.

"Right. The train station." I said, "I'll be there... um soon... I think."

She chuckled over the phone, "girl, don't tell me you got confused, it's okay I'll meet you at the bus stop." She said.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry and don't think about it anymore! I'll be there in 15 minutes." Chaeri said. We both hung up the phone.

"Now what am I going to do?" I said loudly forgetting the presence in the lift. Mentioning the lift why haven't we reached the ground floor already.

"We wait." Jungwon said and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"The lifts stuck, we're probably going to be out of here in a hour." He said as he sat down.

"WHAT AN HOUR? Now I'm definitely going to be late." I quickly messaged chaeri letting her know about the situation.

I sat down and pulled up my knees and rested my head on them. Today was supposed to perfect, I hadn't seen chaeri in ages.

I felt jungwon get up and move next to me, I turned my head to the side still resting on my knees.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a soft voice.

I lifted my head and nodded a yes.

"It's okay if your not." He said.

"Don't worry I am." I said reassuringly, to be honest I wasn't okay but I'd rather keep it in me than bother him.

Jungwon put his hand in his pocket and got two chocolates out, "here." He said and handed me one.

"Thank you." I smiled at him,just as we both finished eating the chocolates we heard a loud noise. We both looked at each other in panic.

"What's that noise?" I ask him hoping he would know.

"I'm not sure." He said, unknowingly we both moved closer to each other.

Jungwon

There was a loud repetitive noise going on and we both moved closer to each other, her hand was shaking, I gently put my hand on top of hers.

"Don't worry I'll save you." I said trying to take her mind off the noise, she smiled that same smile that always makes my heart do leaps.

"And how are you going to save me?"

"Have you forgotten that I'm a vampire?"

"Yes."  She said.

"Wait. Did you lose your memories?." I asked alarmingly.

She burst into laughter, "I'm just messing with you."

I raised my eyebrows and softly tickled her, "hey that's not fair." Our faces were as close as it was yesterday and I could hear the beat of her heart.

Y/N
We were practically gazing into each others eyes, I was pretty sure he could hear my heart beat. Our hands were still clasped together, his hands were soft and warm and holding them made my heart feel funny in a good way.

"I like your eyes." He said catching me off guard, I could already see his dimple forming as he began smiling.

___________________________

A/N.
I love jungwon. That's all.
🍭 eat candy (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎