[13] priorities

Jungwon
A-yeong was in the living room,standing, looking around at the couple of pictures that were framed. With every passing minute my anger began to grow by just looking at her.

My eyes glared at her oblivious figure and I walked away, putting on my shoes and hoodie. I told Jake I was heading out and left the house.

I rang the doorbell and waited for Y/N to answer, and she did, with a confused adorable smile.

"Jungwon? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home resting?" She asked as she let me enter her house.

"I came here to see you." I said, taking off my shoes, "this is the first time I've seen the inside of your house."

Her eyes went wide in alarm, "just wait here for two minutes please." She said as she ran into the room. Few minutes later she came out, "okay you can come in the living room now."

I chuckled and looked around before sitting down,"do you want something to eat? Or drink? I can't really cook so I can just order food"—

I cut her off, "I just want you to be with me." I caught the slight hint of blush appearing on her cheeks but she quickly masked it.

"Don't you have better things to do?" She asked as she took a seat next to me, not realising our legs were touching. "I heard you had a guest at your house." She queried.

"No, they're not important." I said, trying not to think about A-yeong. "Shall we do something?" I asked changing the topic.

She nodded her head before replying, "wanna watch a movie?"

I nodded my head feeling excited about spending time together. We ended up picking up a horror movie which probably wasn't a good idea.

"I didn't know you couldn't watch horror movies." Y/N chuckled, "I wouldn't have put it on if I knew."

"I'm not scared of a horror movie." I replied trying to reassure myself.

"Okay then, I'll be back with some drinks." She said and walked to the kitchen. I stared straight at the screen and looked around the room. Nope I can't do it.

"Maybe I'll join you." I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen. "Y/N?" I called out her name and looked around but she wasn't there.

"BOO." She yelled and I stood there blinking twice, looking at her. "Well that was a fail." She pouted.

Y/N

I was just about to leave after feeling embarrassed, only to be stopped by Jungwon placing his hand on the wall on my right.

"You seem disappointed?" He asked with a light chuckle, "don't worry I'll make it up to you and we can cuddle." He said still not removing his hand.

I looked up at him flustered.

Did he just say, 'we can cuddle? I mean it's actually quite cute even though he's a vampire, he's surprisingly warm.

"What if I don't want to cuddle?" I questioned back, feeling my heart beat increase every minute and I'm sure he could hear it too.

He leaned in closer and whispered, " your thoughts say otherwise."

My cheeks were burning by now and I was sure he could see the bright shade of scarlet on them. He leaned in closer, his eyes never leaving mine.

Oh fuck we're not going to kiss are we.

"We can kiss if you want?"

_________________________________

A/N:
ahajajwkowkwiwkwowowow.
someone cuddle w me (⁎❛ ꒩ુ ❛⁎)
🫕 here's fondue

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎