[35] I remember

Jungwon
We were all currently in y/n's and Chaeri's house mostly talking about what we were like before we lost our memories.

I tried paying attention but I couldn't, my eyes kept diverting to y/n, I needed to find out everything else and I needed to be alone with her.

"You've been staring at her for the past few minutes now." Sunghoon whispered into my ear.

"No I haven't." I replied back obviously lying.

"Yes you have and I'm pretty sure she knows it too." Sunghoon said and then returned back to conversing with everyone else again, he nudged me slightly and then smirked, "hey y/n can we get a drink please."

"Yeah of course." Y/N smiled.

Sunghoon turned back to me, "go."

And I did, I followed y/n into the kitchen and watched her prepare the drinks until she noticed me.

"oh hey Jungwon do you want something?"

I scanned her eyes, "you." I wasn't holding back. "I want you." I walked closer towards her and moved the drinks from her hands and pulled her into me.

She took a moment before wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry you had to wait long. I won't leave you again."

She quietly sobbed into my shoulder as I patted her head. We parted away slowly.

"shall we kiss then?" She asked wiping away her tears startling me slightly.nn

My cheeks turned a shade of pink as I fumbled for words, "y-yeah." I looked down and placed my hands on her jaw and pressed our lips against each other.

The memories came back in an instant and I saw us, smiling, laughing together, baking something right here in this kitchen. "Then could you wait for me?" I saw myself asking y/n that question.

I deepened the kiss.

That's when I saw what had happened the day we lost our memories. Everything had finally made sense now. We both pulled away, breathless.

"I... remember everything y/n." I couldn't help myself and held on to her like I was never going to let go. "I won't ever forget you. I promise."

_________________________________
A/N:
this chap was cute tehe, ONE MORE CHAPTER OMG FINALLY.
ALSO DARKBLOOD ALBUM IS AMAZING
OMG CHACONNE AND BILLS <3333
🫶🏼heart 2 heart