[17] hugs and kisses

Chaeri
"Hey, you okay!"  I asked y/n who was sitting down in the living room, staring absentmindedly at the television.

"Yep! I'm all good!" She said with an unrealistic smile and with over enthusiasm. She wasn't okay at all, she was hiding her feelings again.

"No." That may have come out sterner than expected, "your not okay and your not telling me." I sat down next to her as she looked at me repeatedly blinking.

"I'm really okay." She smiled again and changed the subject, "are you hungry, shall we order some food?"

I couldn't help but get angry, not at her but at myself, there was a sense of guilt eating inside me for not telling her. Abruptly my eyes started watering and tears began falling.

"Chaeri, what's wrong?"  She asked worriedly, "if you don't want to order food it's okay."

"I'm sorry." I managed to whisper out clearly, " I already knew about A- yeong and Jungwon and you before. As your best friend I should've told you and I didn't, I'm sorry for that." I hang my head low.

"Chaeri, you stupid human that I love so much, why are you apologising, there's nothing you or anyone needs to say sorry for, I'm not mad or angry." She lifted my head up to face her and looked at me with a smile. " so wipe those tears!"

I smiled and flung my arms around her, "I'm always here for you."

"Okay, but can we eat I'm actually kind of hungry" she said as her stomach rumbled and we both burst out laughing.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Y/N
Later that night I went outside and admired the night sky while getting dèjà vu of the last time I was here with Jungwon. I smiled to myself as I pointed my finger towards the sky and connected the stars.

"Hey." My ears perked up to the soft voice. He can and stood next to me, I was too flustered to look at him but stole a quick a glance.

He turned himself to face me and I could feel his gaze, he lightly tapped my shoulder and I turned myself to look at him. His cheeks were slightly pink from the cold but his brown hues were glowing.

Offering him a small smile, he began speaking first, "I'm sorry for everything, for not telling you about A-yeong sooner and about the soulmate thing, your probably disappointed it's me."

"You don't need to apologise."I smiled still not breaking eye contact, "you haven't done anything wrong... and... I'm not disappointed it's you." I said the last but quickly and broke eye contact.

"There's something else I need to say." He said, I nodded my head for him to carry on, "I'm genuinely in love with you and I want to call you mine so can I kiss you?"

Even though it was dark the blush creeping up on my face probably didn't go unnoticed. Without thinking I leaned forward and slightly tiptoed and pressed my lips against his, his hand rested slightly underneath my jaw as the kiss depended.

We pulled apart to catch our breath and he placed his other hand on my waist and pulled me closer. "I would love to be yours Jungwon."

He smiled and his eyes turned into beautiful crescents, he was about to say something when we heard rustling noises and we both turned around and could faintly see 3 figures.

"Yay! You finally kissed!"  Ni-ki jumped out of their small hiding place and clapped his hands only to be dragged back by Jake and Jay. Chaeri stood next to them and gave us a small wave before they all went running back home.

Me and Jungwon looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"One more kiss?" He asked as his lips turned into a cheeky smirk and he pressed his lips against mine once again. We pulled apart and he embraced me, he was surprisingly warm.

_________________________________
A/N:
ohmygosh guys the first kiss!
stop I'm getting butterflies eek.
happy lunar new year! I'm a bit late :/
🍊here's a mandarin

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎

neighbours | Yang JungwonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara