[30] it's our turn

Y/N
Everyone was still standing in the living room after A-yeong left, it was quite strange actually, did she forget everything and decided to leave because she didn't know who we are?

Or did she just leave because of something else?

"So what do we do now?" Ni-ki asked breaking the silence, "do we take it now?"

"Yeah, if you want it." Heeseung replied back his voice slightly upset. I looked at Chaeri who was smiling at Jay she told me they had talked about when this day would come.

"Okay so we've all decided to take it then?" Sunghoon asked looking around, they all nodded their heads. "Let's take it then."

They all held the antidote in their hands and decided to inject themselves together, Jungwon hugged me and whispered, "I'll come back for you."

"I know." I whispered back.

"Okay then, are we all ready?" Heeseung asked, they nodded their heads and took a deep breath before injecting themselves. Me and Chaeri stood next to each other, they blacked out for a few minutes but then awoke.

"Erm why are there two girls here?" Sunoo asked clearly looking at us.

Chaeri whispered to me, "it was that quick? They're memories disappeared that fast?" She pouted, upset.

"Yep, i think that's our cue to leave their house now." Chaeri nodded.

We were both just about to leave when Jungwon stopped us, "who are you?" He asked, oblivious.

"she's your girlfriend." Chaeri blurted out, she pointed to Jay who was regaining his consciousness, "and he's my boyfriend." Jay turned to us obviously startled.

Jungwon was silent for a moment, "the only girl I'm in love with is A-yeong."

That sentence practically made my heart tear, I looked at him with earnest eyes, he really forgot. I stopped my tears from falling out, i knew this was going to happen yet it still hurt.

"Let's go." I said opening the door.

"Wait." Chaeri quickly walked up to Jay and looked at him, "there's a photo of us in your room, I hope you remember." She walked away from him and silently wiped her tears.

"Let's go."

Jungwon
I looked out the window as both the girls left our house and saw that they lived right next to us.

"Did anyone else find that weird?" Ni-ki asked, "it feels like I'm forgetting something."

"You don't think those girls know something about us?" Jake asked, "it seems logical, why else would they be inside our house?"

"But I'm sure I don't have a girlfriend?" Jay pondered, "Do i?"

Nothing was making sense, it was all confusing.

"Jungwon." Heeseung came towards me, "are you okay?"

No I was not okay, I need to speak with A-yeong,why was her face the only one I remembered.

_________________________________
A/N:
publishing this again bc idk what happened to it lmao.