[34] we're back

Y/N
"Chaeri!" I yelled from the passageway, "are you ready?" We both had decided to go to the cinemas today as a way to distract ourselves.

Chaeri came down and hurriedly put in her shoes, "we're not going to be late right, the movie starts at 6:45pm." She said tying her laces.

"And it's 6:30pm, we'll have enough time."

We left the house and arrived at the cinema on time, choosing our snacks and then going to sit down we had just made it in time. The room went dark and the screen brightened indicating the film was starting.

Just then a few familiar looking people walked in making a good amount of noise as they found their seats, "we're not sitting in the right places." Me and Chaeri instantly recognised that voice, it was Ni-ki.

"What are they doing here?" Chaeri asked.

"I don't know."

They were sitting right in front of us and received many 'shhhh' and glared from everyone else around, not to mention the fact they kept turning around to look at us every now and then.

An hour later then film had ended, me and Chaeri stayed seated for a while as everyone but them left the room.

"You weren't being very discreet." Chaeri abruptly voiced out, all 7 of them turned their heads around.

"Are you speaking to us?" Ni-ki asked.

"Yes Ni-ki." Chaeri emphasised as Ni-ki made a face of shock.

"She knows my name? Then they must know everything else right?"

Everyone was silent for a few seconds before Jungwon spoke, "we have our memories back, well kind of have them back."

"What!" Me and Chaeri asked in unison obviously shocked.

"Before we kissed." Jungwon said looking at me, "all of us had been having the same dreams, at first we didn't think anything of it, but then when we kissed I saw... nearly everything but then you pulled away."

I fiddled with my fingers  trying to hide my embarrassment.

Jungwon continued, "and then this morning Jay had found a picture of him and her." He said pointing to Chaeri, "and then parts of his memories had been coming back."

"What about the rest of you?" I asked.

"Our memories come back in forms of dreams." Heeseung explained, "we think because you guys are soulmates it's different."

Abruptly Jay stood up and made his way to Chaeri, "I'm sorry, for not remembering." He said, Chaeri instantly flung her arms around him.

"Hey shouldn't we leave the cinema?"

__________________________________
A/N: I rly want to be done w this story lmao :/ I don't like it at all sob.
ALSO ENHA CB OMG
🌙moon.