[3] grocery shopping

Y/N
We arrived at the grocery store, ni-ki and Jake were telling me all kinds of stories. Some about themselves and some about their other 3 brothers who were currently in a different country.

I was nearly finished most of my shopping, Jake and Ni-ki went to a different section together, Jay  was getting all sorts of food, I could tell he loved cooking, especially after the food he gave me, it was absolutely delicious.

I was in the chocolate section, surprisingly with jungwon who didn't really speak much but this time he did which slightly caught me off guard. I was debating on which chocolate to get when he suddenly came up to me and said, "y/n, we're all taken, which means we have girlfriends." As soon as he said that the rest of the boys immediately came to us.

I didn't understand how they came to us so fast. "O-oh well to be honest, I'm not surprised." I replied honestly. "Even if you weren't I'm not interested in a relationship, so don't worry." I smiled at him and went back to choosing the chocolates.

"Sorry about him." Jay said glancing over at jungwon who seemed quite shocked, "he... doesn't get out much."

"It's alright" I smiled at Jay.

"By the way." He continued as I put in a bunch of things in the trolley and the rest of the boys followed behind also throwing random things in their trolley, "I was wondering if you'd like to come over to our house tomorrow , you know like a small party to get to know each other."

"Sure! I'm up for it." I said as I spotted a pack of mochi and immediately put them in the trolley, "oh I can also meet your girlfriends! Otherwise it would be weird for me to come you know." I looked at jay who was glaring at jungwon.

"O-oh, yeah... our girlfriends."

I headed to pay for my shopping which I had finally finished, the boys did the same and then we went home.

Jungwon
We - well they said bye to y/n and then we headed into our house.

"Are you mad? You look mad." I asked Jay.

"I'm not mad."

"Your face kinda looks like your mad. Like your eyebrows are knitted together."

"Jungwon. I'm not mad."

"Bu"-

"I'm not mad! but I will be SOON!"

"Okay okay." Jake came in, "what is going on? You both seemed weird at the grocery store earlier. Somethings going on isn't it? Hurry up tell me."

"You can ju"-

"No. I don't want to read your mind. I'd rather have you tell me. NI-KI. COME HERE." Jake happily yelled.

Ni-ki came and we all sat down. I told them everything. "Wait. So y/n is your soulmate. And you told her your taken?" Ni-ki burst out laughing, but soon stopped when Jake told him to.

"I admit. That was stupid of me, but how the hell can a human be my soulmate? I thought it would be her."

"How can it be her? Because of her we're like this." Ni-ki said and got up and left, he was right though.

________________________________

A/N:
oh. Who's her? And where are their so called girlfriends lolol. (⌒▽⌒)
🧃 apple juice for you. Stay hydrated XD

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎