[2] furniture moving

Y/N
I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing, I got off the ground which was the same place I fell asleep and opened the door. There was no one there but a bunch of boxes. Of course. The furniture I ordered yesterday night. I just didn't  expect it to come so quickly.

I pulled in the sofa into my house since it was the easiest thing I could do and placed it in the living room. I immediately sat down and relaxed myself, not for too long otherwise I would never get up and move in the rest of the furniture.

I quickly freshened up and got out my clothes from my bags. I changed into a pair of dungarees and tied up my hair. Time to unfortunately get to work.

Ni-ki
"Guys. Come over here." Ni-ki said but did not get any response. "GUYS!"

Jake came running first followed by jungwon and jay. "what happened? Are you hurt." Jake frantically said.

"No, look" ni-ki pointed towards the window

"Are you stalking our neighbour again." Jake sighed.

"She's trying to mover her furniture?" Jungwon asked as he turned to the boys.

Jay moved to the window, "yes! We can go help her and then invite her over to our house! Come on" he said as he dragged the 3 boys out of the house.

Y/N
I began trying to move the furniture, lifting the boxes that were the heaviest first so I could get it out of my way. "Hey!" Someone jumped in front of me causing me to drop the box I had finally managed to pick up. "Oops sorry about that." He said.

I looked at the person who had jumped in front of me and I was slightly startled, he was sort of 2-3 foots taller than me. Two days in and I've already met 2 strikingly attractive boys.

"It's okay." I replied and went to lift the box again until I saw jay.
"Hey. Sorry about ni-ki he just gets too excited sometimes." Jay said as he ruffled ni-ki's hair. "By the way, I didn't get your name last time."

I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid, "I'm y/n." I smiled sheepishly.

"We'll help you with these boxes. Jake and jungwon are here too." Jay said as he grabbed out two more arms behind him. Now I had met 4 attractive boys in the span of two days.

"No no it's okay." I said as I didn't want to burden them.

"I think it's better if we help." Ni-ki chuckled as he went to carry a box. I smiled at Jake who was staring at me who thankfully smiled back and went to help ni-ki.

"Jungwon, I think you should help y/n." Jay said as he practically pushed the red haired boy towards me who offered me a slight smile I think, nonetheless I smiled back at him.

Jungwon
At first i wasn't keen on meeting her or even helping her but just to be nice I slightly gave a smile actually I wasn't even sure if it was. What surprised me more was when she smiled brightly at me I felt something happening inside me.

I couldn't decipher what it was since I've never felt it before until now. This is going to bug me all day. I looked around and noticed at how all of them were getting along with her all 3 of them talking and laughing with her.

Can they not see she's a human?

"Okay. I think we're done, thanks guys for all your help, I would offer food but unfortunately I don't have any which is why I'm going to head out to get some." Y/N said and I could see the excitement in jays eyes already.

"Oh that's no problem! Also if you don't mind, would it be okay if we accompany you too? We actually need to get some food too." Jay laughed.

"Sure! I don't mind." She smiled at all of us and we all left her house.

Y/N, Jake and Ni-ki walked together in front of me and Jay, I still couldn't understand why I had that feeling so I decided to ask Jay. "I need to ask you something" I said as he nodded his head signalling me to go on.

"So I've been having this weird feeling ever since y/n has smiled at me. I get this like sensation ... I don't know how to explain it because it's only happened ever since she smiled at me, and it's frustrating me!" Jungwon said pointing at y/n.

Jay started laughing causing jungwon to glare at him, "so what your feeling is something fluttering in either your heart or stomach right, but you don't feel scared right?"

Jungwon blinked at him a few times, "wait, that's right I think. Anyways what does it mean? It's bugging me!"

"You've found your...  soulmate... I think." Jay said as he began looking at my wrist. "Well the tattoo hasn't appeared yet?"

"What do you mean? What soulmate? What tattoo?" I hurriedly asked and why did I not know anything about this.

Jay continued, "so it's kinda of like how humans feel when they like or love someone but for vampires, they only feel it towards one specific person, the tattoo should appear soon I think it should be a small initial of your soulmate. This is so exciting!"

No this was not exciting.

__________________________________

A/N:
söoooooooooo what do you guys think?
jungwon's so cute.
don't forget to vote <3
🍬 candy for you

neighbours┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎