[14] closer than before

A-yeong
Looking out the window I caught Jungwon walking over to a house and being greeted by a girl. I looked over at Jungwon's face and saw he had a bright smile on.

I glared at the two and aggressively drew the curtains. I walked away and looked for Jake, I found him in the kitchen along with Jay, Ni-ki, and another unknown girl.

"What the fuck do you think your doing here? Don't even think about going to Jungwon."  Jay walked up to me. I smirked, triggering his anger even more.

"Oh Jay, your still as adorable as ever, only having a soft spot for Jungwon." I tilted my head slightly, "and who's this pretty girl?"

"None of your fucking business."

"Why are you even here A-yeong, what do you want?" Jake cut in with a bored look on his face.

"Well... first I want to know where Jungwon is"—

"You don't need to." Ni-ki spoke in.

"Oh my gosh Ni-ki is that you? You've grown so much, always looking out for your hyungs i see. Anyways as I was saying, I want to know where he is, and I'm going to be hosting a ball - your all invited so make sure to come."

I pulled out invitations and handed it to each of them. "Oh make sure to tell Jungwon to bring that girl."

"What girl?" Jake asked taking the invitation and putting it down on the table without glancing at it.

"Don't play dumb Jake, I know you all know who I'm talking about, oh well i can always tell her myself. Anyways I'll be off now, see you all at the ball."

Y/N
"Do you want to stay over or ....?" I asked Jungwon, we had left the kitchen and was now in the living room. He faced me and gave a boyish grin.

"I know you want me to." He winked and I scoffed. "Of course I am going to stay over, I'll sleep on the couch." He stretched out his legs as I got up, "unless you want me to sleep on the bed?"

"No!" I replied quicker than expected, "I can kick you out so don't push it. Goodnight." I walked out of the living room.

"Goodnight love." He replied, I shook my head at the nickname.

I got into my bed and was just about wrap myself in my blanket when I realised I hadn't given any blanket or pillow to Jungwon. "Argh...should I just let him freeze? He is a vampire after all." I smiled to myself trying to fall asleep but i couldn't.

I groaned getting out of my beloved warm bed and brought out a spare blanket and pillow. I was about to open my door when Jungwon suddenly appeared. "Oh I was just about to ask for a blanket." He said while looking down at my hands.

"Here you go." I handed it to him but he still stood there. "Do you need anything else?"

"Yes. But don't laugh." He said and went silent again. "I....can't...sleep...alone."

I blinked twice looking at him, holding back a laugh. A vampire scared of the dark? Cute. "Fine, you can sleep in my room." I pointed to the ground, "there."

"The floors cold." He pouted as I slipped back into my bed. "Let me sleep next to you? Please." He walked closer towards the bed as I turned to face him.

"I'm putting this pillow between us then." I said as I grabbed a pillow and put it in the middle. I turned the lights off and tried to sleep but knowing he was next to me made my heart go erratic.

"I can hear your heartbeat." He whispered softly.

"Shh and go to sleep."

_________________________________

A/N:
this was kinda cute and short :/
🍐eat a pear.
don't forget to vote!

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎